Mines my best game

Ali saher

Featured Comment

Hey how are you all I tell you about my best game on stake and my experience playing to mines

When I create account on stake 1st game I start playing mines after some days playing mines I win a big amounts of dogecoin with mines I just deposit 10k dogecoin and just within 4,5 hours I win 650k dogecoin my statgy playing mines this I make a big amounts bit every 4,5 bits so this is reason I win big amount many times just 20 to 25 mints which game your best game tell me your best game your experience

I think Mines is a game that is a little difficult to guess because bombs can appear in just a little ... I play with one bomb only bomb can come out when we first open the box and it really pisses me off .. the game that I think is good is the hilo keno dice limbo it's just my opinion, maybe everyone has their own favorite game ...

hey there ali, buddy!

I mean.. Stake mines is also my favorite game mode. I say stake mines because... Literally, I can not stand any other mines on any other site. I think stake's mines is honestly the best mines and also the best game mode. 

I have hit much more wins and bigger money hits on mines rather than any other game mode. In my personal opinion... Mines is literally the best thing stake has ever done. Also, dice is pretty cool but that is besides the point. 

I have hit so many nice bets on mines and nothing else on any other game mode. Most of my profit is from mines... If not, all of my profit.!

Have a good day everyone and best of luck playing here on stake ❤️

hello fiends wow its a nice achievement ,yeh mines is mint for high payout and quick return too but its suck quick too.its luck factor you have more luckier than us to get you goal so quickly but when i start form same amount 10k doge just reach 17k then may be my eagerness i lost next one hours.  

Hey how are you all I tell you about my best game on stake and my experience playing to mines

When I create account on stake 1st game I start playing mines after some days playing mines I win a big amounts of dogecoin with mines I just deposit 10k dogecoin and just within 4,5 hours I win 650k dogecoin my statgy playing mines this I make a big amounts bit every 4,5 bits so this is reason I win big amount many times just 20 to 25 mints which game your best game tell me your best game your experience

The biggest I won on mines was 120k satoshi in one bet with 10k bet. With 1000 bet I got 17k. But that's about it of my success stories with this game. Most of the time I bust there, so I'm not really a fun of it. Seriously something is wrong when the first tile is MINE and you get this in the row and then you do two tiles and third one is mine. You basically loose a lot of money. I totally don't understand how any strategy can be implemented here. I got tired of loosing and switch to 1 mine(instead of 3) and what happened? I won a few times but then again I began to loose with MINE as first tile. Seriously what is going on? If you have only 1 mine and you still hit that? Sometimes first sometimes after a few tiles. This is seriously wrong. I'm really mad at this game recently. A lot of money and time just simply lost forever there 

Hello all users on forum.

Mines is cool game for me, it's curious if bombs are hidden so you must be carefull to pick up :D 

I love my settings 11 bombs and 14 diamonds on board from game mines, sometimes i change my other strategy (chess) :P 

See you!

I truly believe that mines is a game for high payouts and that only. Not a good game to play low x's because it's so unpredictable. Course, what game mode IS predictable on Stake? :P

I usually only play mines when I feel like sitting back and relaxing whilst letting auto-bet do it's thing.

thats a nice profit you had .. actually mines game can be very addictive if you're playing manually (excited when you missed the bomb when high betting lol)  instead of auto betting . also its the highest payout game with very high multiplier which i known . 

Archived