wngo123

Tell me how to play video poker

Featured Comment

Literally every time I play video poker I'm STUCK at the same balance. I'm not loosing, I'm not winning. Of course I can win sometimes and then loose, so I'm moving around the same balance. I don't understand how to play this game to at least earn something. On other games you can choose to make higher risks and this way push yourself closer to winning or busting. But how do you risk on video poker?! The only thing that comes to my mind would be changing the bet amount? Make it larger sometimes hoping for the good cards to appear? Do you have any strategies for video poker? Don't tell me I need to wait to hit 800x multiplier. I never got that.  

Start autobet and make settings increase on loss% and press start. This is probably the only way to increase the balance without hunting a large multiplier.

To be honest i also too have no idea how to play it i just do random things in the game xD and it is one of the reasons why i cant get the royal flush. Hope someone here can help 😛

It's all about luck. The fact that you aren't losing is a good sign to be honest. Maybe use this to your advantage in the races? But honestly, if you are breaking even on this game you are doing something right :D

I know right! I don't understand how the game mode claims to have a 1% house edge when I can barely land a 2x payout. And this is with the suggestions switched on! With the suggestions on, you should be in theory making the perfect play each time, but the more hands I play out the more money I lose. My guess would be that the 1% house edge is based on the higher payouts and not on the frequency of the 2x payout hitting. Just my two cents.

That's EXACTLY how video poker always goes for me. I win some, I lose some, but mostly I end up staying right around what I started with.

I have no CLUE how people make huge profits in VP. I truly think the chances of Royal Flush are so low that most players give up before hitting it. 
Another problem is that people don't entirely understand how to get a royal flush because suggestions won't always suggest the right cards to hold.

I’ve had the same results from video poker.

best case scenario, I manage to leave the game with the same balance I started with.

wishing I could find some other way of playing. 

I might try the strat another player mentioned, which is to use a martingale strat. I think I might be able to win a bit this way, as long as I watch very closely and walk if needed.

As you might think, friend ... the only way to win more is Aikka. Each bet finds a loss and returns the bet on the initial bet amount when finding a win ..

when betting, lots of prayer to find a royal flush card when your bet is raised ... 🤗🤗🤗

Honstly I am really newbie in poker games. That's why I got trouble when telegram challenge was video poker. As for me, when I play video poker I was using only auto betting. But most of people said manual bet is more easier tro hit 60x or royal flash. But I didn't test on it because I don't even know rules of pokers and my higiest hit in my life times is 22x 4 of kind. 
As my opnion if you want to hit royal flash 800x you got allittle risk i think. Because it you want to hit 800x , you need to hunt only for 800x i think. If I was worng forgive me. :) 

I always play video poker with risk. every time I lose, I raise a bet 2x. hoping to get a good card, sometimes I get good results after getting losing streak. but sometimes it destroys our balance if we don't get a good card

Well i guess rules almost same as a real poker u have to hit pair , 2 pairs, 3 of a kind or better . Honestly imo if you will double up ur bet there is some ways to win ,for me its always 2 pairs or a three of a kind . never hit anything better :) Gl,happy betting

At least you can wager indefinitely and claim indefinite rakeback :D ez profit :D

ok but for real , it is easy, if you wanto to play "high risk" don't use suggestions, 

that is kinda classic risk or low 

if you want to play high risk, you have to choose by yourself and ty to choose card which can lead to high multipliers 

for example if you see 2 or 3 cards from royal flash or black jack etc, just choose those cards over safe bets like basic pair 

and you can hit much higher multiplier but has much smaller chance to hit it 

but anyways wish you a great luck and play responsible or just change a game it this is useless for you my man ;) 

On 7/25/2019 at 8:18 PM, wngo123 said:

Literally every time I play video poker I'm STUCK at the same balance. I'm not loosing, I'm not winning. Of course I can win sometimes and then loose, so I'm moving around the same balance. I don't understand how to play this game to at least earn something. On other games you can choose to make higher risks and this way push yourself closer to winning or busting. But how do you risk on video poker?! The only thing that comes to my mind would be changing the bet amount? Make it larger sometimes hoping for the good cards to appear? Do you have any strategies for video poker? Don't tell me I need to wait to hit 800x multiplier. I never got that.  

It's probably because you got a pair less than As which caused you to neither win nor lose.

You should be careful about playing on this game and I would highly recommend you to use the auto function because that really helps like different cards can be chosen mistakenly that may not result in a win.