Stake Forum
Bojana

🎉 [0.002 BTC] Chatting and Writing - They Both Count!

Featured Comment

photo_2019-07-04_11-58-23.jpg

Heya, Stakers, me again :) 

I hope you enjoyed our chatty Discord challenges but this time we have something different in stock for you. 

Chatting on Discord continues, but this time I wish you could be objective and nominate someone you think chatted the most during the following 48 hours, three people to be exact ;) More importantly, nominate the people who have ignited some interesting topics and discussion and didn't spam. Don't be mean and vote for your friends only, don't make deals to vote for each other, don't make alts and be nice to each other there, that is the most important thing in the end.

Other part of the promo is to reward the 5 users who make the most interesting topic on Forum in the General board section in the following 2 days. Topic should have at least 250 words, and should be voted with the most upvotes by the community. (Happy Gary's only!)

***How will this promotion work?***

The requirement are pretty simple - be active on Discord, specifically in the main #english channel! When I say 'active' we refer to constructive discussion, not spam, not just emojis and gifs ;) Of course, you can use those as well, but the essential is  NOT TO SPAM, but to CHAT! :D Pretty straightforward, isn't it? After that, suggest three users who were the most active and by attracting positive karma, someone will vote for you as well :D 

We will review the activity log of the chatters in the following 48 hours, add the votes by the community and the prize pool of 0.0015 BTC will be shared among the best batch there - constructive chatters, not spammers, not trouble-makers, and we will try to be as objective as possible :)

Remaining 0.0005 BTC will be shared to the top 5 new topic posters in the General section, the ones with the most upvotes by the community, minimum of 250 words required and original as well. Don't forget to link the topic here! So you get a Forum reward and 10k satoshi on top, best make an effort to nail this! ❤️

Tick-tock! Tick-tock!

Prize Pool

• Best Discord chatter: 0.0005 BTC
  • 2nd best: 0.0003 BTC
  • 3rd best: 0.0002 BTC
  • 4th-6th place: 0.0001 BTC
  • 7th - 10th place: 0.00005 BTC
  • Top 5 topics get 0.0001 BTC each!

Good luck, Discordian Stakers and creative writers! 🍀

I don't see any topics linked here and I don't see any nominations of each other 😏 You guys gave up?!?!?!?! 

Still 8 hours to go! Review who was the best chatter so far and send us your votes 😋

If you made a nice topic in General Discussion that you think deserves another 10k, please, link it here 👇

Chop-chop! 💁‍♀️🍀

First of all, I want to thank the Stake team for making such beautiful and meaningful challenges. :)❤️ 

My “Top 3” List :D :P 

1. gkd09 

2. HighDamage

3. FlanTwitch

You are always 1st ❤️ 😘 

91559308_giphy(2).thumb.gif.603961c63c8948b73ad45bb92a4d668c.gif

This is a pretty tough one... wonder how you guys crown the discord winner usually xD Umm I had to scroll up a bit so I don't say anything so unfair, and here's my list

1. GKD09 obviously
2. Faris
3. SLFJ
4. HighDamage
5. Iamsheikh

Would have nominated tomki too usually, since hes always active, but i think he wasnt around much for this challenge :( Don't hate me plis!! i didn't mean to leave anyone out 🙏

Thanks for voting, guys, and are there any topics you would like to submit? 😉 I decided to give you some more time for this, because 5 prizes of 10k are still available 😉🍀

1 hour ago, Faris said:

First of all, I want to thank the Stake team for making such beautiful and meaningful challenges. :)❤️ 

My “Top 3” List :D :P 

1. gkd09 

2. HighDamage

3. FlanTwitch

You are always 1st ❤️ 😘 

91559308_giphy(2).thumb.gif.603961c63c8948b73ad45bb92a4d668c.gif

Baby Fiko 🥰

Heya, boys and girls ❤️ 

Sorry for the delay, I hope I didn't make you wait for too long. :D Thanks again to everyone who voted and special thanks to Blueprints for the topic submitting too ;) 

I will distribute the prizes shortly on chat, and wanna say congrats to those that are keeping the Discord alive, you're the real MVPs (@Faris, you know I adore you ❣️)

Prizes

• Best Discord chatter: 0.0005 BTC - @Tomki
  • 2nd best: 0.0003 BTC - @GKD09
  • 3rd best: 0.0002 BTC - @HighDamage
  • 4th-6th place: 0.0001 BTC - @Wildmonkeylv, @Teapot, @denildan
  • 7th - 10th place: 0.00005 BTC - @Flansca, @xSentii, @iamsheikhadil, @SLFJ :) 
  • Top 5 topics get 0.0001 BTC each! (Only one was submitted this time, so kuddos to @blueprints - 10k for you ;) 

Thank you and @Irena will take the new Discord challenge over! Hope you all stay tuned for our special extended bday week that starts... tonight! 🍀