Tomashius

BTC to PAYPAL USD

Featured Comment

16 minutes ago, Tomashius said:

Hey guys, does anyone know a trusted site where i could exchange my BTC to PAYPAL USD (preferably without commision)?

I totallly understande what you mean but no not unless you do it with someone themselves and that they are reputable and care and make sure they are doing something right

Most websites will take a commision for their time and also the rates of a site not doing 1:1 will charge a fee for it being on paypal

Try to use the site localbitcoin is a reliable site and time-tested. But without commission, you will hardly be able to make such an exchange. Use the search you may find something more profitable for you.

Edited by barbaris

There is one site I have been using in the past, but can't really recommend it anymore. It is p4ay and the reason I can't recommend it is that paypal are now against them and are banning every account they see are doing exchanges with them. I lost 2 accounts that way. I could still withdraw my money, but those accounds are doomed now.

They're rate is pretty much higher than the current price of BTC with 10%. They always pay, but again, it's not really their fault that paypal will insta ban your account after getting the funds.

Another method would be with Skrill, but they don't transfer it to paypal but directly on your bank account, with 1% fee.

Edited by skywallkee

That "without commission" makes impossible to find and answer to your question.  Why someone will set a website or dApp or any other way to go to PayPal without charge for service?  No way!  Maybe the question would be in the direction of what site any of us trust more in order to do that exchange you are requesting, doesn`t matter the commission but the trust of site in order to not lose your coins and dollars.  My opinion. 

you will not find any service that offers any exchange without a commission. thats just the way such services work. Also the suggestion of using LocalBitcoins I would not recommend. the fees the traders over there are charging are enormous. I think for you the best way is to look for someone that is willing to take your crypto and give PayPal in exchange. I think this is the only way to reduce the commission to a minimum. I regularly do that as well and I mostly charge around 3-5% which is extremely low. I know some on LocalBitcoins charging 15-20% fees for PayPal vs crypto exchanges

Umm you could use lionex the site is great and is trusted used it a lot to be honest and was a great experience overall or you could also try localbitcoins it is also a great site xD for this. 

If the website does not have commissions and exchange Bitcoin to get paypal USD. I am sure that such sites are scam. You should consider carefully when deciding to exchange Bitcoin into paypal US

You best bet would be localbitcoins. You could try and sell your bitcoins there and insist on a paypal payment, but that is risky, since the buyer could initiate a chargeback, which could be more hsaasels than it is worth.

Theres no way you will be able to get btc paying with paypal without commision. If you are in the US i think coinbase offer that option. Otherwise you are looking at localbitcoins, paxful and maybe virwox (last time i checked they paypal option was disabled. The reason why the options are so limited is because of paypal buyer protection so the buyer can always request a charge back after receiving the crypto and get away scot free, leaving the seller with nothing!