Stake Forum
winzkie

Holidays / Vacations - Why we need ?

Featured Comment

Hello friends !! 

As i observed, we are more concerned about our jobs and livelihood now more than ever. This may be because we are returning from the recession and are now more aware of keeping those things, which we have. However in a bid to selfishly guard our time, we lose some important things in our lives. We need to work, but also we need to get off being busy and experience a holiday / vacations too. Getting out of our comfort zone and experiencing something new is good for our body, mind and those around us.

For me, holidays / vacations are - the way of reducing stress, improving my productivity, opening new perspectives and becoming more creative. After vacations, i feel more happier because i am able to offer more time to my family during these days.

Friends, what you think ? Feel free to express your views here.

66C210F (1).jpg

I can always enjoy a good holidays. just to let of some steam from the hard and stressful work. Mostly 2 times a year a take a 2-3 week holidays but in between a couple short breaks to reload the batteries is good as well

It is pretty satisfying to know that after all days of work comes the period when you can let your brain and soul rest. Obviously, you will chose the best possible and affordable solution. 

I love to travel around my homecountry when those vacations are shorter, but when it comes to the longer ones I am eager to visit some foreign country, preferably the one I haven't been to yet. :)

Posted (edited)

We should go on vacations to build and strengthen relationships. We have the most flexible and affordable vacation packages at https://travelsites.com/vacation-packages/. At travel sites you can find amazing packages and many other offers. The number one reason for going on vacation is to be together as a family.

We should go on vacations to build and strengthen relationships. We have the most flexible and affordable <a href="https://travelsites.com/vacation-packages/">Vacation Packages</a> at https://travelsites.com/vacation-packages/. At travel sites you can find amazing packages and many other offers. The number one reason for going on vacation is to be together as a family.

Edited by Luisa19 | add more detail

I agree, a vacation is needed for everyone. away from work for some time. vacation is very useful to keep away from stress. Stress can contribute to heart disease and high blood pressure. vacation can also be Improve your mental health, improve sleep quality and mood, improve concentration. and of course can strengthen relationships with loved ones.