Stake Forum
hillowner45

My betting strategy for blackjack

Featured Comment

There isn't much strategy outside of perfect basic strategy. The only thing you can really influence is the way you place your bets. 

I play using a variation of martingale....lol ironic since I made a post called martingale regrets...hear me out on this one.

I double my bet on each loss until I reach 2.5% of my bank roll, then I base bet that 2.5% to absorb any red streaks and to try and get back in the green. If I encounter a long red streak I will double again up to a maximum of 5% of my bank roll and play it out.

You can customize how safe or risky you want to play by customizing how many red streak cushions you want. This strategy isn't flawless by any means and still relies on luck on catching the momentum swings and riding them to profit.

I turned $50 into $1.4k on a different site which offers 0% house edge blackjack. I haven't tried it on here though!

hey there

i personally do not like martingale that much. I like to double on a win most of the time not a loss. I prefer to keep it at the same amount of base bet all the time until I am down a lot and then I will go risky. That is my strat on any game mode really. :D

Have a good day ! :)

the calculation of balance in hunting can be confusing if you hunt for a long time ... basically hunting in any game including black jack games can result in a crushing defeat if done for a long time ..

the percentage of wins will be smaller if you hunt continuously on the black jack game ... there is a real chance of winning if you can understand the basic pattern of the algorithm listed in the nonce calculation that can be seen in the seed you chose ..

unfortunately the algorithm in online gambling has not been solved until now .. for that, avoid hunting for a long time ...
hopefully useful ... 🙆🙆🙆

In a game where you can only hope to gain a 1% edge over the house, a 99% game isn’t good enough. You need to know these strategy charts backwards and forwards, doing a handstand, in a hurricane, giving your drink order to a waitress, while listening to Count Von Count serenade you on Sesame Street.

I used to play fitonacci progression in blackjack where you hunt for double green outcome and then start over. I only learned that any progression will eventually fail.