How often do you use coinswitch.

Kate

Featured Comment

So you all know that stake has a feature where you can exchange your altcoins and deposit on stake to play here . You know the coinswitch feature that one so i was wondering it is a great feature that they have bought it indeed. So i wanted to ask you how much do you guys use this oftenly in a month or a week or a day ?

For me i use it rarely untill now i have used it only twice and not more than that once was for depositing with dash and other one was with XMR xD.

So tell me how many times do you guys use coinswitch in a week or a day ?

1 minute ago, Kate said:

So you all know that stake has a feature where you can exchange your altcoins and deposit on stake to play here . You know the coinswitch feature that one so i was wondering it is a great feature that they have bought it indeed. So i wanted to ask you how much do you guys use this oftenly in a month or a week or a day ?

For me i use it rarely untill now i have used it only twice and not more than that once was for depositing with dash and other one was with XMR xD.

I have never used it but think it’s an awesome service and I love that Stake is offering it.   Am also interested to hear if any other users are utilizing this service ask their experience.   

I have been using this option multiple times. I think its a nice way to spend some coins that you hold that are not that useful to keep. the only disadvantage is that there sometimes are high minimum deposits amounts. but beside this I personally think this is A very great service.

i was wondering it is a great feature that they have bought it indeed. So i wanted to ask you how much do you guys use this oftenly in a month or a week or a day ?

I have never used coinswitch. My main currency is always bitcoin and I try not to bother with other cryptocurrencies unless i absolutely have to like for example when I won telegram challenge. Back then it was in ETH. In that case I might use coinswitch if I had to withdraw. If I ever get other currencies and I need to deposit then maybe I would use it as well. Some of my customers like to pay with bitcoin some in eth, if I decide to send some of that money to stake then of course I would need to think if I want to play in bitcoin (98% the answer would be yes), but if I had decent amount of ETH like for exampe 0.1, 0.5 ETH or 1 ETH then I wouldn't use coinswitch and just probably gamble using ETH or just changes the part of it and fill up both accounts in BTC and ETH. :)  

I use coinswitch once a month, I think. My brother is managing my ETH and BTC funds so that I won't gamble them all that is why I have limited funds, if I busted all the coins I have in my Stake account and I want to try to recover it I use the TRX I have in Binance and deposit it here using coinswitch.

i have used it once and it was worst experience :( and thank God i just  give try to hit with minimum amount of exchange so it was not a big disaster :( when i check their rate for doge it was like 41 satoshi 1 doge and when i exchanged after 20 seconds they charged me at 39 satoshi . and after that never used that for exchanged  

19 hours ago, Kate said:

I do not use this feature because too large Miner Fee is not very beneficial for me. It's much cheaper for me to do this on a third-party exchanger. I hope that in the future it will change for the better.

I once wanted to deposite using coinswitc but I was still confused about how to do it, at that time I wanted to deposit with Rvn coins that were obtained from the next web because I won the event but I was confused to get a wallet address for me to make a deposit and now I don't use it anymore because it really makes me confused.

I haven't used it and I'm not planning to use it any time soon. It feels odd to me with the high minimum desposit limit compared to the usual deposit system and the high fees regarding couple of  the coins plus it is missing some of the popular tokens out there. so I guess I'm gonna stick with the 5 main currencies( I don't consider doge a coin at all ) and main exchanges out there. however It is nice that stake includes such feature, It would be great for those with huge stakes of non popular or non useful tokens and currencies out there or those who have high capital and don't care much about fees.

On 7/26/2019 at 10:48 PM, Kate said:

I just use when I wanna cashout eth if I get btc balance in my wallet . That’s is good feature to us . To use it on trust 100% than trading with random people from internet 

I'd honestly rather pay the fee to use dinabot because it's soooo much quicker and easier. 

%5 is a little high for a fee but I'm impatient so I gotta choose, saving money or saving time. 

I always choose to save time. To make up for the fee I'll just bet a few times till I make enough to get the amount I need after exchanging

I used Coinswitch only 2 times during My Play on the Stake until now. I converted my BAT into a BTC and after Obtaining Profit to cover the Fees. I sent BTC to my wallet. The second is that I convert my WAVES to BTC. :) It's pretty big fee , so I rarely use it anymore

Archived