wngo123

Less you play more you win?

Featured Comment

Plinko behaves really strange. For example I noticed that when you don't play Plinko long enough you have more chance to win big multiplier. First time when I played plinko I hit 1000x very fast I would say within 15 minutes of playing. Then nothing big came up for a couple of weeks. Then I decided to take a break from plinko and when I came back about month later I hit 1000x within first rolls probably like 10 rolls. This repeats. A month ago I came back to stake first time this year and I did hit 1000x two times within two days, and then next week I did hit 130x four times. Now I still can't hit anything big. Last week I did hit 130x and that's about it. Looks like Plinko rewards you for not playing the game long enough which is really strange. Did you notice something similar or is this just my imagination? 

Yes I agree with you when you give a break plinko he give you a big payout link 131x 26x but if you play long time then not give a big payout so I think when I see any games not give you profit give some break 

you just have to have luck on your side. I also had a 2 week period I hit 1000x about 4 times. and multiple times 130x. but after that the luck went away. but what I noticed is that I have already been more successful going for some lower pins. I hit 420x much regularly than hitting 1000x

I noticed that when i put my first satoshi down on plinko i got 130x but after that i can never get anything more than 8x it is ridiculous and it baits you thinking that it will payout. I love plinko for the last small satoshi bet to try and make it back up but not a good way to "make" money

I, too, making long breaks in the plinko game, but I never had a multiplier of x1000. It seems to me that this is just luck or good seeds. For me, x1000 is not a reachable target in Plinko.

quantum location is a thing .. don't focus too intensely on the probability of not hitting something, you'll wind up getting shitty seeds. get on the right track, so to speak. i was on the most terrible streak from january til recently-- applying logical thought to a system based on logic, and instance of probability is as important as having money to play the game. knowledge of all the systems! it's bloody well all connected. xD

On 7/26/2019 at 10:40 PM, star555five said:

By the way I don't trust much this game.

haha

I've learned for plinko, if you hit big early, the stop immediately! ! It's very rare that you keep hitting, and yes It seems to me that if I don't hit early, I wnot hit at all. I will keep studting this though. For science 

May I know if you changed seeds within the period of time you mention? Based on my own experience, if I hit something big with only few rolls - x260 for example since it is my favorite to hunt, it is hard to hit another high multiplier and it will take some time (more than 5000 rolls or until I bust) unless I change seeds. :/

Nah, the amount you play does not determine how much you will win. Each win is randomly determined in accordance with your seed pair that you use. So if you have a lucky seed, you will win either way.

I don't win AT ALL with plinko.

I haven't ever hit anything higher then a 130x on there. I've given up unless im wagering for my vip weekly coupon.

So, i couldn't really comment on how playing less in plinko works. But playing less in gambling is a lot more lucky.

On 7/26/2019 at 9:43 AM, wngo123 said:

Plinko behaves really strange. For example I noticed that when you don't play Plinko long enough you have more chance to win big multiplier. First time when I played plinko I hit 1000x very fast I would say within 15 minutes of playing. Then nothing big came up for a couple of weeks. Then I decided to take a break from plinko and when I came back about month later I hit 1000x within first rolls probably like 10 rolls. This repeats. A month ago I came back to stake first time this year and I did hit 1000x two times within two days, and then next week I did hit 130x four times. Now I still can't hit anything big. Last week I did hit 130x and that's about it. Looks like Plinko rewards you for not playing the game long enough which is really strange. Did you notice something similar or is this just my imagination? 

its just way of stake to make you play more, it will set your mind that its not that hard to get and once you are already addicted , it will get all your money, thats what i think,

I never hit 1000x only 130x but I find long time play and you lose all. All my lucky has been when just started in 10 minutes, but long plays got me to lose love so its gambling. not all are winners and it can play up :D

Umm i don't believe thats the case but i believe that you play with less risk you have a chance of winning more i have never had a game where i played less of plinko and it payouts more .