Stake Forum
Teapot

Should their be different amount of tiled kenos?

Featured Comment

Do you think it would be nice to have different sized keno boards that we could choose from, such as a 20 tile keno where you can select 5 numbers, yes the multipliers would be different and have to accommodate size but I think it would add more customizability to the site and it would make it more fun. The sizes I think would be cool, listed below

all listed with variable of different payouts alongside the low/medium/high and would be great for challenges and also just to diversify the game :) 

Well yeah it would be nice no doubt to add more tiles but also we would need to know that winning will also be much tougher and the keno challenges would be impossible too so no from me. 

i would like a keno with 40 numbers and roll 20 with the same payments.this could be as a promo some days  for inviting new people, meaning that every few days a game give more to players

That would be awesome. I'd love to try and hit some huge multipliers in Keno, bigger then 1000x.

Maybe up to 40 would be very cool!