Teapot

Does Religion Influence You With Gambling?

Featured Comment

I myself am an athiest but in some religions I know it is a sin or an unjust thing to gamble or having an addiction so I was just wondering how it affects the people of stake and how much you take into account the losses and the real world value of some of the gambling you do without thinking

I know some religions determine gambling to be not done and a real sin. But I do not give a shit. there just is no god, there isnt one in any religion. So people even for those that have a religion that forbids gambling just say screw you and have some fun. You will not get punished when you die cause there is no heaven or hell. When you are dead...... you just are dead as simple as that. so enjoy life for as much as you can

i think it not about the religion it about the environment that player live in and the social that they grow up the religion is not tell a lot of grambling  but see a lot of karma

I dont think religion has anything to do with how i feel about gambling. I mean the only way i can see religion having an affect on people who gamble is by making them feel like its morally wrong. But i mean it really isnt in my opinion because we work for the money and therefore can do whatever we want with it. 

Now we should feel bad about not taking care of responsibillities and taking care of ourselves because of our habit. but not see it as morally wrong just cuz religion.