Teapot

Poker?

Featured Comment

I believe that for online crypto gambling that Dice would be the biggest, it is included on almost every site that is not a Live based game. I also dont think unless its live people tend to play poker online because of the sense that it feels more rigged. Poker is more of an experience in person or visually not just an online only game like mines or limbo or crash. So i believe dice is actually the largest

I love online poker and yeah some people think it is rigged. but the largest providers have heavily audited RNG systems. but I like that some projects are trying to build in mental poker or trying to get the shuffling done on the blockchain with a decentralised shuffling system 

On 7/28/2019 at 5:13 PM, nattekut said:

I love online poker and yeah some people think it is rigged. but the largest providers have heavily audited RNG systems. but I like that some projects are trying to build in mental poker or trying to get the shuffling done on the blockchain with a decentralised shuffling system 

Personally I don't really have problems with shuffling or rigging but more with collusion between players, it's probably not the easiest to detect and police reliably. Other than those 1-hand-only tables that some sites have, which do remove the problem but take away a lot from the poker experience as well.