Stake Forum
wngo123

"You cannot share anonymous bets" -what!?

Featured Comment

I tried to share my bet from Crash in the crash section of the forum and when I paste the link and then click that dollar button it says : "You cannot share anonymous bets. Please change the settings on your profile, and try again!"

PS I tried to do it here as well and I get the same message. Although I have no problem with share my bets in the challenges section. What is going on? My bets are not hidden. I tried to look in the forum settings and I can't find any option related to this issue. 

The game just came out so just wait for a while for it to be fixed xD or maybe it is a bug on your side try clearing your cache and cookies and then try to paste it it might work after that not sure. 

On 7/26/2019 at 10:07 PM, wngo123 said:

I tried to share my bet from Crash in the crash section of the forum and when I paste the link and then click that dollar button it says : "You cannot share anonymous bets. Please change the settings on your profile, and try again!"

PS I tried to do it here as well and I get the same message. Although I have no problem with share my bets in the challenges section. What is going on? My bets are not hidden. I tried to look in the forum settings and I can't find any option related to this issue. 

This is only for Crash as it is the last added game so it needs to be sorted out for the forum as well. When it comes to Crash challenges, you can post the bet ID without linking it. 

As for the other games' bets, if this error appears, it means that you have Hidden mode enabled (located on the Preferences page on the site). 

Hope this helps! Cheers, guys! :)