Should gold be added to stake?

wngo123

Featured Comment

Do you think gold should be added to stake? You could gamble gold and then you could exchange that gold to any cryptocurrency that is currently on stake. Of course according to the vaule of gold at this day. Wouldn't that be cool to actually gamble gold? And then if that works out more metals could be added as silver? What do you think? Many people asked for USD to be added for obvious reasons it's impossible, but gambing with gold is even better than gambling with crypto or fiat currency. Maybe there would be way to sell gold without need to exchange it to crypto. 

1 minute ago, KinAniK said:

may be adding USD is not possible but adding USDT is very much possible and i think it would be a great addition on stake as it is a stable coin

yeps told the same in another topic. You can easily integrate a stable coin like USDT or USDC to the possible currencies you can play with. I think there would be many players being interested in that.... including me. I love crypto but I also play and gamble a lot on regular fiat rooms. But using USDT or other stable coin you have the opportunity to gamble with something similar to fiat money but for both players and stake its better. It is a crypto currency so stake can easily add it and for players no kyc is needed to gamble with a fiat lookalike

How would you even deposit gold ? Like how ? From the bank or something ? I really don't get it yeah playing with usd not possible but seriously just think how to deposit gold ? 

Well, I do not think that many players will play for gold. Moreover, it is not so easy to exchange it for another currency. I think this is superfluous. But I would like to see here at least one stable currency that does not jump like Bitcoin and others.

hey there wngo!

I, personally do not think it necessary for stake to add this... All it would do in my opinion I think it'd be very confusing for us users in the way that they will be gambling a new currency and then having to convert it into crypto. I think some users would struggle with that... I don't really know to be honest. I just do not think it is a good idea. I however think adding a balance converter to actual money like dollars, gbp, euro and lira. It would be cool to see them add this. I wouldn't like to see gold though xD.

Have a good day and best of luck playing stakers :)

2 hours ago, wngo123 said:

Do you think gold should be added to stake? You could gamble gold and then you could exchange that gold to any cryptocurrency that is currently on stake. Of course according to the vaule of gold at this day. Wouldn't that be cool to actually gamble gold? And then if that works out more metals could be added as silver? What do you think? Many people asked for USD to be added for obvious reasons it's impossible, but gambing with gold is even better than gambling with crypto or fiat currency. Maybe there would be way to sell gold without need to exchange it to crypto. 

Nah. It shouldnt be added here. Gold aint cryptocurrency. Its not going to fit what this site is all about. So for me, its a NO.

hello friends  i am also agreed for a stable coin like usdt or usdc better than other coins.hope its a played like actual currency when you played in stable coin.it's also no huge loses if you invested big amount in those coins.Gold it's not a coin first so it's  sure no one prefer to add in to gambling.  

On 7/27/2019 at 12:50 PM, Kate said:

How would you even deposit gold ? Like how ? From the bank or something ? I really don't get it yeah playing with usd not possible but seriously just think how to deposit gold ? 

That's my exact thought as well.  Explain to me how you would add gold?  Get Eddie's home address and ship it over seas to him, get it weighed, then have the current value of said gold credited to your Stake account?  This one really has me scratching my head to be honest....

Archived