Teapot

Top Sports To Bet On!

Featured Comment

Hey there everyone I am Teapot. I am new to Stake so help me out if you are kind enough.

What is the best sport to bet on in online betting pots and pools.

I usually bet on Baseball because of the easy patterns done by most teams especially through the first games.

I also bet on basketball games, mostly canadian because I am canadian and I also bet on hockey games. Usually selecting US based teams because they have higher win percentages. Tell me what you think :) 

I mostly bet on European soccer and darts just because I have most skills and knowledge about those sports. But since I started value betting 4 years ago I actually bet on every sport possible. it just depends on the games that the value betting software is giving to me. so I actually bet on anything for the past 4 years. thats the advantage of doing value betting. it all doesnt matter, no skills or knowledge required. just confirm the bets the software is showing

Remember reading somewhere that baseball (MLB etc) is statistically the best sport to bet on casually, in terms of edge vs professional gamblers. How true that is I have no idea. Some teams will rack up good records but for any given day it's actually closer to 50-50 than you'd think.

i like the layout for soccer.. the corner kicks penalty kicks.. many possible stuff to bet on.. fighting sports.. when you bet on the fighter and the round and how that person won submission or ko. thats a big pay out.. but i like to parlay.. betting more then one sport and  in the same ticket.... it can break you if you lost 1 event. especially betting a small amount and seeing all but 1 has won.. can be devastating because the payout could have been a major payday.  i know i was heartbroken on my ticket..