Teapot

Favourite Patterns?

Featured Comment

So ever since I started playing roulette I usually see what numbers will hit a lot and on this site it is the numbers on each side of the ) 11,17,14 I believe they hit a lot because on both of the 3x odds bets they are within the middle and most bet on top or bottom row and 1-12 or 25-36 so I believe that is why most hit in between. I also noticed that black hits more often than red for me which I love. I tend to do a bet of an X pattern on roulette with approx 5% of my overall balance at the time and it helps to even out my odds and still make me some good profit if I choose the numbers correctly. Plus it is more fun and I have a higher chance of winning.

Let me know down below what you guys like to do on roulette and any tips :) I am Teapot & I am new to stake so let me know what I can do to improve and tips are always appreciated :) 

I usually play odd/even and red-black. It seems rather safe to me and it's easier to win in this way. If I loose I usually use Martingale to come back. Tricky point here is not to loose your head and not to spend more than 5% of your balance. If I am on a loose streak I'd better come back another day

I don't play roulette enough to have developed any real strategies. When I play I just pick 3 or 4 numbers and base bet. I may change out a number if another one is hitting consistently and seems like a hot spot.

I sometimes play for the 3x payout but never the 2x. Just not worth it in my opinion.

I like to preroll on roulette and and then if I lose about 50 times in a row, then I start making decently sized bets with my balance. Other times, I bet on red/black just because it is not difficult to hit.

well in your seeds maybe these numbers come a lot of time but after rolling some bets like 1000 or 2000 you 'll see the result 'll be according to probability of win chance and ratio 'll be equal :) but if you wanna hit big do some pre roll and try to hunt that number 

I tend to play 1 number when I play roulette. So i do a smaller bet with 1 number selected and see what I can hit. It's profited somewhat well but I don't know if it's something I'd do to actually profit a lot. I tend to gravitate towards dice when I want to gain a lot.

Nope dont have any favorite patterns but i just select a random numbers which are close to the end so that is type of a pattern i guess i dont know but it usually hits most the time. 

My faorite is to play Even/Odd numbers I do get much better results than playing red/black. For some reason it gives nice profit, but red/black always ends up in busting because red or black could be so many in the row.

On 7/29/2019 at 5:16 PM, williamshennie9 said:

I like to preroll on roulette and and then if I lose about 50 times in a row, then I start making decently sized bets with my balance. Other times, I bet on red/black just because it is not difficult to hit.

This actually sounds like a really good plan. If there was something like 40 reds and 10 blacks, the odds for you to hit the black will probably be a lot higher in the short term. Using martingale can then build up your balance and you are probably more likely to win. Going to take this idea for recovery bets xD 

I think there is no any favourite pattern for this game when I play I go with 4,9,18,27 and if this pattern not give me good results within 10 bets then I change pattern because I think we not got good results with same pattern every day .

If you not change pattern during game then I think you not make good profit

i dont have any special pattern for roulette but one method i use mostly, because i saw someone winning nice with this pattern long ago at other site, so i adopted this, the method is to play for number 7, 17, 27 and 0 also bet on both colors the amount of only 1 sat, i dont know why he use that but i follow this method, and i got some nice hits, though i dont play roulette much, but when ever i want to play i play with this method or only for 0.

Just to mention that, maybe I am not a big Roulette fan but once I decide to play it my choice is always a red number larger than 27 and I do include the bet in the red color, the row and the column also.  I would never go to the zero green for no reason at all, and what is for sure is that I will never hit more than 20 hits without a winning hand.  No matter if I am losing badly, if I roll 20 times without a single win I decide to take my coins remaining and leave Roulette screen.  My opinion.  Good luck.