Stake Forum
ethsawin

Grab that $25!

Featured Comment

Hi all,

The Mega race weekly is fun! Aside from bigger prizes, there are additional giveaways given. However, have you noticed that only few of the top 100 are availing this chance of additional prize? Last week, its just about 30 people on the list, so i was wondering.. what happened to the other 60% or so? $25 is not that big amount perse but for most of us, thats more than enough to buy something or to keep us atleast rolling right? 😂😂

Just a thought 🤔🤔 i hope the lucky whales/racers would still get it and just use it to make some rains or tips via chat, this way, they can make other people happy 😂😂 

Posted (edited)

I think most of the users that join the mega race is not aware of the $25 giveaway when we post our place on Twitter. Many Stake players are not here in forum and I think it is the same in Twitter. Some of the users here are just focusing on gambling that is why they don't have any idea about these kind of giveaways that is happening even though there were announcements about it.

Edited by jinz

9 minutes ago, jinz said:

I think most of the users that join the mega race is not aware of the $25 giveaway when we post our place on Twitter. Many Stake players are not here in forum and I think it is the same in Twitter. Some of the users here are just focusing on gambling that is why they don't have any idea about these kind of giveaways that is happening even though they were announcements about it.

Yeah thats one of the reasons i believe but come to think of it, they wager so high so we can presume theyre VIP's or something and as a VIP they got telegram 😊 but anyways, youre right coz i never had twitter before stake and primedice to be honest 😂😂

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, ethsawin said:

Yeah thats one of the reasons i believe but come to think of it, they wager so high so we can presume theyre VIP's or something and as a VIP they got telegram 😊 but anyways, youre right coz i never had twitter before stake and primedice to be honest 😂😂

Yes some of them are VIPs but I don't think those VIP who are always in HR even bats an eyelash on a $25 worth of money to make Twitter account when they bet insane amounts of money as if it was nothing. Rich people, we/I can't relate. 😂

I also follow some streamers that join mega race like Juicy who is active on Twitter and post his place on race but not using the #stakerace in his tweet.

Edited by jinz

I'm glad they introduced $25 coupon for people who ended up in lower positions. We were talking about it here that maybe there should be race for low rollers and that high rollers always take all the winnings. Well... the problem was solved by introducing $25 coupon. :) Good idea and I'm glad that stake reacted so fast. Isn't that great? Now more people have a chance to get the price. $25 is a lot of money on stake to play with!

I missed the first one mega race and $25 for posting it on twitter but i joined the second one mega race yesterday and i also posted it on twitter too. I love this kind of promotion though, get top 100 and earn an extra $25.

The 25 seems like a very good incentive to race, especially for those with a low balance, who can reasonably try to make the top 100. I am thinking of trying to reach that goal, so let's see how it works out.

i never know that it has a 25$ dollar giveaway in twitter ... i think that some gambler is just focusing on stake and don't even bother on the giveaway and forum even I before dont have that until i knew the weekly challenge and now active here in forum.

Yeah only a small amount of people on the forum use twitter consistently. The $25 won't be worth it for much longer lol. The more people know about it the more competition there will be and the higher the wagering amount will be to crack that top 100. Before we know it to get into the top 100, you will have to wager 1btc, clearly all part of Stake's masterplan. It's still early days right now so its still worth it!

6 hours ago, jinz said:

I think most of the users that join the mega race is not aware of the $25 giveaway when we post our place on Twitter.

This is very true.  It seems a lot of the folks do not pay attention either to the forum or Twitter and end up missing out on some great incentives.

Some of the users are not aware that if you get a place on top 100 you could get a good amount of money from them as a reward because they aint active on the forum and just come here to play. 

I think that many simply do not follow the tweeter and simply do not know about the possibility of getting an additional $ 25. And perhaps for some this amount is too small to participate in this.

I just found out if there is a prize on Twitter, for now I just found out about this so I won't miss the prize the next day. to be honest, the amount of 25 $ is quite a lot and if it is used to play it will definitely generate a lot of profit but luck is determined because I sometimes get unlucky and also unfortunately my twitter account is suspended and has to create a new account.

1 hour ago, chankhoreID said:

I did not take the $ 25 mega race giveaway because I already maxed the post so it might not be my fortune to get $ 25 but it is already possible next time I can win the giveaway from the race..hehhehe

What does it mean, maxed the post? 

coz i think its just to join the race, to be on top 100, tweet ur position with photo and hashtag #stakerace right?

I just found out and just understood it, I think it's just the same with another race. I never knew about the mega race would get a prize for the top 100 users and get an additional $ 25.

7 minutes ago, sheenazbay said:

I just found out and just understood it, I think it's just the same with another race. I never knew about the mega race would get a prize for the top 100 users and get an additional $ 25.

It's usually via telegram or twitter for the announcements 😊 then a forum post.. I started joining lastweek and this week and its awesome 😊

hey there man

To be honest, I didn't actually know about the 25$ coupon for becoming top 100 in the mega race or any race i think. As of lately, I have only just found out about it xD. So if I was to become top 100 in the race... I would then have to screenshot it and then post in on their twitter or something? Correct me if I am wrong please! But that's really cool of stake and eddie and all of that to actually do something like this. Does everyone who sends a screen shot receive 25$ in a coupon for free? Like even the 100th place exactly? do they receive a 25$ coupon? if they do that is awesome. next time im top 100 i am definitely going to do that!

Have a great day :)

13 hours ago, ethsawin said:

Hi all,

The Mega race weekly is fun! Aside from bigger prizes, there are additional giveaways given. However, have you noticed that only few of the top 100 are availing this chance of additional prize? Last week, its just about 30 people on the list, so i was wondering.. what happened to the other 60% or so? $25 is not that big amount perse but for most of us, thats more than enough to buy something or to keep us atleast rolling right? 😂😂

Just a thought 🤔🤔 i hope the lucky whales/racers would still get it and just use it to make some rains or tips via chat, this way, they can make other people happy 😂😂 

Yes I am guessing they probably aren’t aware that the option is available to them.   Maybe they don’t follow twitter.    That’s a crazy number though ... 60% of the people did not claim a free $25.    I know I would have been first to claim free anything.  

9 hours ago, barbaris said:

I think that many simply do not follow the tweeter and simply do not know about the possibility of getting an additional $ 25. And perhaps for some this amount is too small to participate in this.

I'm thinking the same thing.  A lot of people I'm guessing just come here to play and do not pay attention to the forum or social media accounts.  Free $25 is a pretty good prize in my opinion just for participating and getting in the top 100, as getting there is fairly easy to do.  And the free $25 is better than all of the race prizes except for the top 15 places or so.

Posted (edited)
On 7/29/2019 at 1:47 AM, Aazzah said:

hey there man

To be honest, I didn't actually know about the 25$ coupon for becoming top 100 in the mega race or any race i think. As of lately, I have only just found out about it xD. So if I was to become top 100 in the race... I would then have to screenshot it and then post in on their twitter or something? Correct me if I am wrong please! But that's really cool of stake and eddie and all of that to actually do something like this. Does everyone who sends a screen shot receive 25$ in a coupon for free? Like even the 100th place exactly? do they receive a 25$ coupon? if they do that is awesome. next time im top 100 i am definitely going to do that!

Have a great day :)

Hi there.. Dont know exactly if its always been this way but i joined 2x in a row already. Before the megarace, itl be included in the announcements if theres additional giveaway for top 100. And yes just take a screenshot of ur position/ place (which is ofcourse top 100) then tweet it with the hashtag #stakerace, usually. Best to follow stake announcements on twitter, forum and telegram. Best of luck to us!

Edited by ethsawin