Crypto for PayPal

nattekut

Featured Comment

I have seen this appearing here in the forum multiple times and I read it on a lot of forums. It seems to be pretty difficult to exchange your crypto for PayPal EUR or USD. I have been searching the net and also I cannot find lots of opportunities to exchange to your PayPal. There are a few like on LocalBitcoins but they sometimes (mostly) charge outrageous fees. For example buying BTC with PayPal on LocalBitcoins has a 1000€ spread. So you pay over 10% commission on the trade.

would you guys be thrilled if there was a website that offers the opportunity to sell your crypto, not only BTC, for PayPal with reasonable fees? I know I would be.

yeah, i don't use paypal often these days, but if i had money on it i would probably buy some coins with eventually xD i know buying through e-bay and lbc can be expensive,  and i haven't been able to find anything other than x-coins.io (sucks, don't go there, overpriced bullshit) that provides the service. hmmmmm =D

Yea paypal has been a pain in my ass. Ive heard they're not a fan of crypto so I do everything I can to make sure it doesn't show, but almost every time paypal gives me some issue when trying to send momey so I just gave up on them altogether.  Hopefully as crypto becomes more mainstream, more options become available 

The problem is that it's so easy to scam on paypal. Or use stolen accounts, it's just not safe for the companies who would be offering it.

That's also why the fees are so high on P2P trading sites, it's just a huge risk that they're taking.

If I were you, I'd just cash the paypal out to your bank, and buy it with Zelle or something on LBC.

19 minutes ago, sugam said:

There is a site called CEX.IO which  was referred to me by Dusan long ago... on that site you can deposit crypto and cashout money on your bank accounts

Thanks! I will be checking this out.

if there is I would be very happy because with the existence of such service providers I am sure there will be many customers who use these services to buy bitcoin or vice versa using paypal, I actually do not use paypal but if there is a web that opens crypto trading services using paypal then my paypal maybe I will use it, do you have an idea to open a business in this field? if it's true, hope you succeed

19 hours ago, nattekut said:

I have seen this appearing here in the forum multiple times and I read it on a lot of forums. It seems to be pretty difficult to exchange your crypto for PayPal EUR or USD. I have been searching the net and also I cannot find lots of opportunities to exchange to your PayPal. There are a few like on LocalBitcoins but they sometimes (mostly) charge outrageous fees. For example buying BTC with PayPal on LocalBitcoins has a 1000€ spread. So you pay over 10% commission on the trade.

would you guys be thrilled if there was a website that offers the opportunity to sell your crypto, not only BTC, for PayPal with reasonable fees? I know I would be.

I likewise didn't use paypal at the times when I was playing with crypto. Try searching for the particular thing you want to buy and give btc instead of real money, if this is an option. For example I know that some hotels accept btc instead of dollars, or the local currency there.

On 7/29/2019 at 5:46 AM, Kingcashedout said:

Why dont u just link ur bank card to coinbase? Ive tryed plenty of places to purchase btc and i think coinbase is the easiest and fastes way to get btc you should give it a try

I know its easy to purchase BTC, done that many times. But I know a lot of my contacts that struggle to change PayPal to crypto or vice versa without paying enormous fees.

On 7/29/2019 at 5:19 PM, cukup2 said:

if there is I would be very happy because with the existence of such service providers I am sure there will be many customers who use these services to buy bitcoin or vice versa using paypal, I actually do not use paypal but if there is a web that opens crypto trading services using paypal then my paypal maybe I will use it, do you have an idea to open a business in this field? if it's true, hope you succeed

no I dont have any idea myself to launch such things but I have a lot of friends that struggle to exchange PayPal to crypto without paying huge fees. I know there are many different ways. I personally never use PayPal. its just because of the chargeback possibility leaving the seller with nothing. So it would be great if there was any kind of middle man service that for example uses escrow to complete the exchange but with reasonable fees of course 

On 7/29/2019 at 4:53 PM, Kate said:

Well there is a site called lionex that allows you to exchange crypto to paypal and paypal to crypto that is lionex it is a pretty trusted site i have used couple times but they have bad rates thats it. 

yeah thats the tricky part of most of them. the rates are just insanely high

5 minutes ago, blurrijs said:

I mainly use paypal over crypto, so if there was a made site with low fees, I would definitely use it because the fees on localbitcoins are just.. too high. Not worth it to exchange in my opinion

Indeed me as well. the fees are just way to high to exchange it directly. I mostly withdraw PayPal to my bank account and after that I sometimes purchase some crypto. I have a friend running a brokerage which allows me to buy crypto at a very nice rate 

well buying with paypal is pretty easy using localbitcoins website... just find a few sellers who you are comfortable with and are fast transactors... and thats all you need... when one isnt online, the other one is... and worse case scenario you will pay a little more to buy from someone else onnline there or may take a little longer... cause of first time tx with that user and they all require their own steps to verify identity, but you usually only need to do it once.

• 1 month later...