Featured Comment

I know most  us in this community work hard day in n day out to be successful here at stake...but how many of us in this community have a real 9 to 5  .....id like to know what you do for a career  n if ur proud of ur situation ...do u feel succesful ...because succesful can mean different things to people....id like to know if u feel successful and does or did gambling affect  weather ur successful in life or not

No way it feels successful. We are dependent on someone else for our bread and butter. 

2 years ago I was my own boss doing affiliate marketing and blogging but not I am an employee and it sucks.

My career and incomes are mostly from stake, since I can grab some very nice and juicy profit while being unemployed student learning law, good for paying tuitions, so I feel like stake is paying for most of our studies lmao, some people are just working, some aren't depositing just because they do not want to risk all of their hard-work, but I feel like some people are just making tons from very low things, like rains and stuff, which I have made a very good run earlier too, 0.4$ to 900$ and then bust as usual, which I was pretty sad about, but it's okay now.

Posted (edited)

well first of all i would say always type title according to your topic . what did j-o-b means its stand for ? 

to the point of your topic  i am one of those users who took risk low but they pay time to get money . i am paying my time to stake i am promoting it and trying to getting passive income . attending free stuff giveaways challenges etc  :P and i am feeling successfull :) 

Edited by kaleemmalik071

Currently I have 8-5 job at a retail company and I work there as an accounting staff. I don't feel successful yet because I just started working there (July 10, 2019 to be exact), I will feel successful when I got a regular job and feeling happy about it since I came from toxic workplace before.

I feel happy to be in the stake and I am always grateful for what the web has given me. hopefully stake has always been a gambling web that is attracted by many players

My success in life doesn't seem to correlated with how much I gamble.  Gambling is a diversion and by using crypto I can wager small amounts that I can easily afford.  It's good to have a job!

Now I'm an unemployed person. I quit my job 1 month ago. My old job was not good, and I decided to leave. Currently, I have made handmade goods, and income from it is higher than my previous job.

It's sufficient to have a 9-5 job however in my case I already stopped like 2 years ago as my wife got promoted and we both needed to decide which one of us would technically need to take care of our daughter. So in the process I gave up mine and am now working homebased, which is actually pretty neat. I don't exactly have like a fixed income but with all sorts of jobs online, I am able to help in our monthly expenses. From several paid survey sites, to online transcriptionist, then I got into crypto..airdrops, bounties, twitter giveaways..and now stake.. :-)

1 minute ago, Raffe1324 said:

well im only 19 and im working on my dad and dont get high pays :D but i love gambling and sometimes put my own money.

You can find more part-time jobs if you want a small amount of money to gamble every day. I also enjoyed gambling, and my daily work also provided me with a small amount of money for fun gambling every day.

hey there buddy. I currently do not have a job... But most of my income comes from stake. :D I wouldn't count it as a job though...