Jump to content

Best for race for ammo


Featured Comment

It might not seen that roulette might not be the game to play while racing because it involves  making the wages not profit. Hopefully I'll convince you that this games is the right game to use if you properly set your bets on a way where you can get a losing number but still get more then half of your previous bet.. meaning you bet 100k sats.  And a number you didn't bet on.. you will get 75k or more back.. that means you only loose 25k from 100k bet.. but it still counts as a 100k bet.. but if you do hit a number you bet 1.8x payout or it can be greater depending on how many chips you put there.. Screenshot_20190729-012624.thumb.png.44df85dffe87a16dc3752b9063fb854e.pngthis is a losing roll.. as you see only 352 was taken out 952 bet.. and all depends on the amount bets you placed . Screenshot_20190729-012826.thumb.png.33f9dad470abb83048c14b16b4e49d88.pngunlike the dice or limbo where people usually play during the races with the different bets placed each win can differ but more then 1.1x payout.. remember this not making profit only helps you wager goes up and not worrying about losing ammo.. I can go more detailed then this.. just follow the examples setup.. if you willing try to see it for your self.. and use doge to get the betting you want to use.. before you use btc..

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are too many options in roulette to participate in races. But it seems to me that the safest thing is to put chips on all the fields and you will get x0.98 if you drop the ball. In roulette it is the best that can be used for racing, but you will not get profit in this variant.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This was just a quick example of betting.  Plus u never fill the board up you are making nothing.. if you bet it right you can make way more profit with this then dice.. I'll post up some bets on race days you actually get you to really understand..

Link to post
Share on other sites

hello friends its true you can played in roulette in race but you cant increase your balance but wager so much whereas if you play in other game like limbo ,dice and plinko you can  do both wagering with win some coins.last few races i was played baccarat its better than all games for race.try it for once then you know how it works. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for sharing this! I don't really play Roulette since I think I will easily lose because of 2.7% house edge if I play it so I don't have any idea about other payouts aside from what was common multipliers like x2, x3, x36. I'm gonna give this a try to learn more about other payouts that I can be used for wagering and profiting on races.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 5:49 AM, barbaris said:

There are too many options in roulette to participate in races. But it seems to me that the safest thing is to put chips on all the fields and you will get x0.98 if you drop the ball. In roulette it is the best that can be used for racing, but you will not get profit in this variant.

This gives you .05 btc wagered at the cost of 100k. I don't think it's worth it lol

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the tip but it is too deep i feel so better i would do is try to go for a low multiplier like 10x on mines and then try to hit that youll loose but still win and get some out of it for sure. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I read a lot of what people pick up on this,just call A play and throw your referral link just to benefit for themselves.Roulette itself is very interesting and unpredictable.How many videos a lot on the Internet about roulette and diagrams on it.How many programs are already in the Internet for roulette.I think the plans and programs are not relevant and there is only random and no tactics will not help

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/29/2019 at 1:42 PM, polor12 said:

It might not seen that roulette might not be the game to play while racing because it involves  making the wages not profit. Hopefully I'll convince you that this games is the right game to use if you properly set your bets on a way where you can get a losing number but still get more then half of your previous bet.. meaning you bet 100k sats.  And a number you didn't bet on.. you will get 75k or more back.. that means you only loose 25k from 100k bet.. but it still counts as a 100k bet.. but if you do hit a number you bet 1.8x payout or it can be greater depending on how many chips you put there.. Screenshot_20190729-012624.thumb.png.44df85dffe87a16dc3752b9063fb854e.pngthis is a losing roll.. as you see only 352 was taken out 952 bet.. and all depends on the amount bets you placed . Screenshot_20190729-012826.thumb.png.33f9dad470abb83048c14b16b4e49d88.pngunlike the dice or limbo where people usually play during the races with the different bets placed each win can differ but more then 1.1x payout.. remember this not making profit only helps you wager goes up and not worrying about losing ammo.. I can go more detailed then this.. just follow the examples setup.. if you willing try to see it for your self.. and use doge to get the betting you want to use.. before you use btc..

that's an awesome info about roulette i did not tried it for racing but now i learn it through your topic so i 'll try it how's it goes  :)

On 7/29/2019 at 3:27 PM, Wildmonkeylv said:

Risking on dice is way better than this kind of a wager,if you can hit 100 rolls without a under 2.00 or over 98.00 you get 2x the bet . 

nah man i don't agree with you playing on 1.01 x payout on dice is not a smart thing . its can sucks your balance in 1000 rolls  :( better to wager on bacarrat or plinko low risk . :)

Link to post
Share on other sites

you can even make it to give out 92 percent of your cash back by increasing the the 3 side bets.. and if you want to make a profit you increase the bet on the 0 more then the rest.but make sure you have enough room to start off the bet.. say if you have 100k ., make your bets and try to start off with 25k altogether. and you have the understanding how it works.. i tried it on the previous race i actually to manage stay a good while until increase the bet which it was wasn't able to cover..

Link to post
Share on other sites

hey there polor

I mean this is a pretty cool strategy for the races... But, The only thing is, that it is very balance consuming... I mean that as in the way that it can eat your balance very quickly. I prefer to do dice or limbo or something for the races. Because you can actually make profit and you don't just lose lose lose all the time. That's my opinion about this strategy. You can lose very easily and very quickly... 

Have a great day :P

Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a lot of strategy within the play of many strategies that occur during the races and some are very very creative and sometimes even make profit and not bust or go down in balance. 

Wish to hear from you again. 

slfj. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's definitely less costly ways to wager for race. I think roulette, having the highest house edge, is one of the worst. That being said some users are tremendously lucky whilst playing Roulette so maybe for some it would work out quite well.

I find plinko to work great for wagering personally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

For games like Dice/Limbo you kind of have lesser control over the how the outcome will affect you, I always thought Roulette would be quite a decent game to wager on as there's just so many combinations we can use to form a strategy. 

Regarding the house edge, I'm sure we don't need to worry about that during one wagering session as it's pretty much negligible for a single player.

The variance in results for most games is what usually kills us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/1/2019 at 4:24 AM, polor12 said:

This was just a quick example of betting.  Plus u never fill the board up you are making nothing.. if you bet it right you can make way more profit with this then dice.. I'll post up some bets on race days you actually get you to really understand..

Please do so to help me understand how there can be a balance of profit + wagering.

I would like to find out how it works for races when it comes to a game like Roulette. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...