So far enjoying the game?

Featured Comment

So stake has brought in crash game as you all know which is basically just a remake of the crash game by just flicking a switch to live mode that is just what i think is what of the new game. But there are some people who are enjoying it i feel like so are you one of it ?

So i wanted to ask you guys how are you enjoying this game or nah ? If so what is it makes that so special that makes you enjoy the game ?

15 hours ago, Kate said:

So stake has brought in crash game as you all know which is basically just a remake of the crash game by just flicking a switch to live mode that is just what i think is what of the new game. But there are some people who are enjoying it i feel like so are you one of it ?

So i wanted to ask you guys how are you enjoying this game or nah ? If so what is it makes that so special that makes you enjoy the game ?

Love the game although it gives me some anxiety.   I absolutely love it 

I love Crash!! Coming from sites that only offered crash and were specific to that game. I love that something I'm truly familiar with has been added. I feel like i've found my go-to gambling site now that stake has crash.

I joined, or re-joined at the perfect time too! Stake crash came out within 2 weeks of me joining and at that point I was VIP so i had a week or so of beta access which made me feel quite special :P 

I love the game as well.  For some odd reason though, it makes my game lag and freeze like crazy.  I'm not sure what the issue is, but it is the only game here or anywhere else that causes a super lag issue.  Still trying to figure out what to do to make it work smoothly...

23 hours ago, Rozental said:

Playing Crash, I can’t be distracted by anything else, because I have a lot of delays in AUTO, and it doesn’t give me pleasure. I wanted Crasch improvements from the stake team.

I would have to agree.  It gets a bit irritating, especially when playing manually for me, when you are waiting and waiting and you want to cash it out and there is a slight lag then BOOM it doesn't register and is a loss instead...

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I do!  It has been a very funny and difficult at the same time.  The fact that you can see how many gamblers are there same as the amount of bet they are gambling makes this game different in so many ways.  Every time I go into the game to play I stay a while trying to understand how the multiplier goes when there is a specific amount of gamblers and specific amount of bets.  Trying to figure out if it goes the long way to a large multiplier when most of gamblers cashed out at the very first beginning, or when there are no big bets on the board.  It is fun to make that sort of observations before I decide to click "bet" and then to click "cash".  So far I think I am in red numbers, but it is fun.  I like it so far.  Good luck there. 

• 7 months later...

Crash is very fun to be honest, it's like the game I play with from the other site. But that wasnt a gambling site, just a gaming site where you gonna compete with other players on who can aim higher. The only thing I hate about this game is the constant lagging on phone. So I have no choice but not to play it when I'm on mobile. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...