High and low forever

Featured Comment

What is the most satisfying on Hilo? When you get three Aces or Kings or even more. Sure everyone likes it and even double Kings and Aces could make it a day if the bet is high enough. But I think the most satisfying on Hilo is when the cards are coming in the way when you have low card and then high card and so on. Then when you click High and then low and again high and again low the sound of win bet + this moving up and low is almost hypnotic. I wish it could go forever. Unfortunately it stops and you need to decide to go high or low two or more times in the row, that could be satisfying too especially when the balance is growing ;) but those don't come very often where you can go from A to the K or down form K to A. 

And what is your favourite part of HiLo?

Honestly, to me the most satisfying thing about HiLo is when you skip a card and it would have been a card that fucked your bet up and made you lose.

I also really love getting the same card 2 or 3 times in a row. Makes my OCD so happy :P 

Yep nothing beats getting 3 or 4 aces or kings in a row. I get a nice rush of dopamine when that happens. But in general, its satisfying when you successfully pick a low percentage card and equally irritating when you pick a high percentage and it turns out to be a lower percentage. That's why when I play I always pick the low percentage option, its the easiest way to stack up a high multiplier without overthinking what card could be next.

Yes, just try your best and hunt for bigger stuff, maybe with hilo bot, maybe without, but I wish you the best of luck in Hi Lo because it's a very different game from others and is very hard to predict. 

Most satisfying on hi lo is clicking the same button hi or lo and it being a correct option and going on till 10 cards the sound if that is just so great xD i love it it is so peaceful and satisfying. 

I cannot determine it for sure, if I feel bored. I play manually looking for payout 100 or more using a random card.
But I like to search for a large payout by targeting A-A-A-A (although the Chance is very small)  :)

12 hours ago, SLFJ said:

Yes, just try your best and hunt for bigger stuff, maybe with hilo bot, maybe without, but I wish you the best of luck in Hi Lo because it's a very different game from others and is very hard to predict. 

Of course luck is always needed. Without luck, any strategy will not help. Any strategy will reduce you to a complete loss.

On 7/29/2019 at 7:39 PM, wngo123 said:

What is the most satisfying on Hilo? When you get three Aces or Kings or even more. Sure everyone likes it and even double Kings and Aces could make it a day if the bet is high enough. But I think the most satisfying on Hilo is when the cards are coming in the way when you have low card and then high card and so on. Then when you click High and then low and again high and again low the sound of win bet + this moving up and low is almost hypnotic. I wish it could go forever. Unfortunately it stops and you need to decide to go high or low two or more times in the row, that could be satisfying too especially when the balance is growing ;) but those don't come very often where you can go from A to the K or down form K to A. 

And what is your favourite part of HiLo?

I used to love Hilo when it was the old Stake.   Doesn’t seem like since they changed over to Stake 2.0 that I am able to do much of anything on it anymore.    :/(