Stake Forum
jackkid

871 lose in a row !

Featured Comment

I tried to complete the challenge in this event, but everything was terrible. 871 lose in a row, who know my feel 😭  I went bankrupt!image.thumb.png.2c2c4a9d9cc431ef5055cb560ef464bd.png

I just arrived here and saw that challenge so I think I will start playing in order to complete it. Just hoping I am not going to end up in the same situation as you. It seems like you had a very bad day losing so much bets but at the end of the day that's gambling and there's nothing you can do about it. For some people it only takes a few couple bets to complete a challenge while for others it could take even a few thousand bets and they still can't complete it. 

13 minutes ago, jackkid said:

I tried to complete the challenge in this event, but everything was terrible. 871 lose in a row, who know my feel 😭  I went bankrupt!image.thumb.png.2c2c4a9d9cc431ef5055cb560ef464bd.png

damm it man its a pure bad luck  :( i hope you 'll catch soon green but now this challenge is not worthy for you anymore  . its happened in these challenges payouts . But wish you good luck for next time :) 

That's crazy. 871 losses is way overdue. Don't change your seed and re-deposit and keep at it. You can hit it I'm sure of it.

9 minutes ago, Vladv26 said:

I just arrived here and saw that challenge so I think I will start playing in order to complete it. Just hoping I am not going to end up in the same situation as you. It seems like you had a very bad day losing so much bets but at the end of the day that's gambling and there's nothing you can do about it. For some people it only takes a few couple bets to complete a challenge while for others it could take even a few thousand bets and they still can't complete it. 

Wish you complete your challenge in this event. Good luck!

11 minutes ago, Enzo said:

That's crazy. 871 losses is way overdue. Don't change your seed and re-deposit and keep at it. You can hit it I'm sure of it.

I should stop here, and I will not try to continue this challenge. Before that, I got 371 lose in a row until blue appeared.

I'm not surprised tbh, i also hunt big payout 180x and got 800+ red streak until all my balance gone but i'll keep continue once i have some coins. You should continue imo, i think it will hit soon.

4 hours ago, jackkid said:

Ouch that is a bummer.    I was able to get it twice during my run but neither had the number 2 in it.    Ugh I was super pissed.    Hope you get it soon.    Good luck to you. 

Woah I've heard some win this really quickly like in a matter of 5 to 10 mins. And I thought it was bad for me since I had to roll around 600 times. Somehow I still managed to hit both. 

When I play challenges I always have a certain stop. The luck factor. If I don't hit within a certain amount I think it's not worth continuously trying. But if I do get lucky and hit it soon, not only do I profit on the game but also from the coupon they will give. 

Challenges are meant to be fun and improve our game experience. If you don't have enough coins to lose I suggest it'll be tough to play. I really enjoy most challenges, whether I profit or lose from them simply because I am asked to play a way I don't usually. :) 

Dont take it offensive but lol sad to see you have lost from the game a lot 871 consecutive loses or mixed with wins ? If it was consecutive you should have switched wins in between tbh.

I am not at all surprised either.  With a 220x hunt 1500+ reds in a row are not uncommon, luckily I was lucky enough to complete both ends of the challenge in under 300 rolls. 😀

That is indeed a very terrible and unlucky streak of losses at 220x payout of Dice. :( I guess it happens when the set of rolls just is not there to hit a winning bet in the seed. 

That so many reds in a row!  You are a brave gambler pal! I will never go that far, right now I am with 50 reds in a row trying to get that Roulette and Video Poker challenge and decided to stop.  Not all challenges are for all of us.  This one is not for me.  I also try yesterday but with no luck too.  I don´t know, it is not the worth to chase those challenges with that so many reds in a row, that is a kind of signal.  Good luck. 

Dont worry,on keeno I only completed it in 4000 roles,some of the challenges are harder and for some users it can be harder than others,its all pure luck,I have been doing good on these challanges,im happy about my luck :) ! good luck in the next 2 challenges . 

Yes buddy everyone knows the feeling of bankruptcy. No wonder I think you could catch a lot more reds with this multiplier, but as it were, don’t change the seed and try to continue this session you should be lucky soon.

I was also hit by 600 red streaks when looking for payout 99 in the dice and it made me stop the roll because I had run out of balance to continue the roll, moreover you are looking for payout 220 maybe 871 roll it can still be longer than 1k roll red, my friend when looking for 99x payout the dice can reach 1400roll yet, especially 220x payout might be 2x fold from 1400 red lol

You have to be kidding me, this cant be that hard, some people did it very quickly and some even busted in the given challenge and did not complete it, so you should've just re deposited or got some funds and tried because you might've hit it very soon. 

Kind regards, 

slfj. 

Woah, you got very unlucky there, and  I know how it feels not hitting something for a long time and losing all of your balance.. because i've been there alot of times, but the streak u got here of reds is just insane

220x payment?
loss calculation in this payment if you are lucky to reach 1,200-1500 rolls ...
Looks like you're out of luck, friend ... Sorry about losing your coins, I'm sorry ... but don't take too long to be sad ... rise from your sadness and take your victory, my friend ...

if there is indeed a saying that says "NOT FOREVER THAT WILL WIN WILL NOT BE EITHER TO WIN" means there is also the phrase "NOT FOREVER THAT WAS LOSE, WILL STAY LOSE" ...
believe me ... if there is an effort, everything will be beautiful in time ...