parzival777

Best strategy for dice?

Featured Comment

What is your best strategy in playing dice? Feel free to share your strategies. 👌

I used to play with doges

1. Medium- High risk (double your balance)

example: 10,000 doge balance

Basebet 1 doge, Set 30% win chance, -50% on win, 65% on lose

set stop profit by 10% of your balance

keep it rollin till u get 50-100% profit :) 

2. Medium risk (manual strat) 

2x payout, every 4  consecutive losses and wins bet high amount and switch sides all the time. This strat is enough to make 10-20% easy profit per day. Don’t be too greedy :)

3. If my seeds was on fire, i hunt for high payouts example 99x 1% chance, 1.5% on lose just set 100 rolls bb minimum, after not hitting  all 100 rolls set again 50 rolls and bet high and boom easy profit. But still depends on your luck too. :)

My dice strategy is payout 2x, ussually Im looking for 5  or 6 reds in a row then I start using real base bet and martingale it. When it hits, I change sides and repeat the first order

My strategy is:

I will set a starting bet at 100k sts ( you can set any amount) and Winning chance is 10%

I lose a roll, increase to 200k, if loss increase 300k... 400,500,600... 1000 is maximum and you must back to base bet

If win, you must back base bet and go on.

Goodluck

hey there dude.

Cool strategy for a start!

When I tend to play dice... Which is very regularly... I always go for a 2x. You have to change sides a lot and also you have to double your original base bet a ton more. It is just about what you're comfortable doing. This way, I feel like I can honestly make profit by doing this. But sometimes it is going to bust you. Of course. Because, every game mode does that... It isn't built for you to win 24/7.

Anyway, yeah, that's my best strategy for dice. 

Have a great day and best of luck playing here on stake everyone ❤️

I always use this one, payout 2.25 with increase on lose 100% and your balance to tank at least 10 red streaks, play for 5 wins and after that lower the basebet to for tank 12 red streaks. The basebet is depends on your bankroll.

in the dice game I prefer to use the C3 strategy by looking for large numbers and don't like to change from big to small or from small to large, I always look for big numbers only. I use online 3.5 - 4% to find profit of 20 - 100% of my total balance. but after I got to know Hilo I was happy to play Hilo in the stake😁

14 minutes ago, jualid said:

I always use this one, payout 2.25 with increase on lose 100% and your balance to tank at least 10 red streaks, play for 5 wins and after that lower the basebet to for tank 12 red streaks. The basebet is depends on your bankroll.

lol our method is almost same

only use the default strategy, use payout 2x and increase on lose 100% and stop on profit [for example 1 satoshi] depending on the coins you use. I know, this method is not very good for the long term but if you are able to understand which side will come, you will get a lot profit.
Oh yes, I have my own assumption if using payout 2x I will set the assumption of a losing streak is about 12 consecutive bets and bet 13 will be green, sometimes wrong and sometimes true.

And i have other strategy like using payout 1.3x but this is for fun only.

And the last is the payout 3x , I do this with manual bets and I use this payout not too often after that i am back to payout 2x. This payout is used ONLY when I think I will get a winning streak.

-Do it at your own risk! -

1 hour ago, parzival777 said:

What is your best strategy in playing dice? Feel free to share your strategies. 👌

2x payout, every 4  consecutive losses and wins bet high amount and switch sides all the time. This strat is enough to make 10-20% easy profit per day. Don’t be too greedy :)

3. If my seeds was on fire, i hunt for high payouts example 99x 1% chance, 1.5% on lose just set 100 rolls bb minimum, after not hitting  all 100 rolls set again 50 rolls and bet high and boom easy profit. But still depends on your luck too. :)

I like your manual strategy. I won’t recommend to use auto bets strategy to play because I lose always with auto bets. 

My strategy is 3x with carefully by checking patterns. When I doubled of starting balance i start to hunting high multiply according to patterns of history 

2x payout, every 4  consecutive losses and wins bet high amount and switch sides all the time. This strat is enough to make 10-20% easy profit per day. Don’t be too greedy 

3. If my seeds was on fire, i hunt for high payouts example 99x 1% chance, 1.5% on lose just set 100 rolls bb minimum, after not hitting  all 100 rolls set again 50 rolls and bet high and boom easy profit. But still depends on your luck too. 

These 2 will kill your balance if you just go for it and go greedy and not stoppin after a couple of wins, and as you've said it all depends on luck, which isn't true, some of your strategies depend on skill too.

i have no best strategy yet i used to hunt always  but sometimes i can't hit so if you need to win big you need a pure luck!

I dont have a dice strategy pursue but i have just a random play mood which is like my strategy but not intended as a strategy sometimes i prefer going for high risks and sometimes low so i select random multiplier between 100 and 150 for high and 10 and 20 for low. 

I like to just hunt 2x, and preroll until I get about 8 losses in a row. Then I start betting and double on each loss. It is a form of martingale, and will make you bust in the long run, but can work in the short run.

Thank you for the strategy. I tried it and successfully doubled my balance
However, I think this Strategy is quite interesting. The beginning is very smooth. But over time I have begun to see Longred -_-

To be honest, I do not understand strategies aimed at increasing the percentage of profit. First of all, I like to play by hand, if it concerns real money, and I correct the bets myself

You got a nice strategy there! Not that safe but either not that risky, of course requires luck. My own one is kinda randoml, I do split my balance into 100-200 parts and I'm trying to hit a multiplier of x100-x200 at least 3 or 4 times so I do end up with some profit. Worked many times so far and I'm actually on profit.

The only auto strategy I feel "comfortable" enough leaving for a couple minutes it 7x payout, increase on loss 20%, every other strategy I have ever tried I have busted especially the auto strategies with payouts lower than 2x. I prefer to keep my increase on loss as small as possible. But other than that, I prefer to play manually. The manual strategy I used is pre-roll martingale, whenever I land 3 losses in a row I will place my bet and double on every loss. I have busted many times this way but I don't know any other strategies tbh...

I see there are interesting strategies here. I'm not a fan of dice, and I used the classic martingale before: x2 and double bet in case of loss. 
But I will try you Medium- High risk strategy parzival777, by adding stop on loss option.

I have my strategy in dice at it really work for me. And the amount of bet depend on your bank roll. I had my balance from rakeback which is only 9k satoshi 

25 x in dice I start betting in dice at 50 satoshi and I make it roll up to 25 and then if there is no green I x3 my bet and roll again up to 25 

this strategy works for me .but a course the main thing is don’t be greedy 

My strategy works sometimes if you have a high balance, basically 
Do any bet that works with your balance
1.41x multiplier
on loss 300% your original bet, on win reset
This is good if you don't do it for a long time

On 7/30/2019 at 9:23 AM, parzival777 said:

Tested your 1st strategy :D In 5 minutes from 0.01 eth up to 0.35 and down to zero :D

but it was fun))

the strategy that I use when playing dice is using a martiangle and it's actually risky but it often works if I play. I once played dice using a martiangle method with a capital of 3k dogecoin and managed to get around 100k dogecoin from that time since I often use a method or use a martiangle strategy to play dice. actually there are still other strategies but it's not a secret time I discussed in the forum