parzival777

Best strategy for dice?

Featured Comment

49 minutes ago, Vlademore said:

the strategy that I use when playing dice is using a martiangle and it's actually risky but it often works if I play. I once played dice using a martiangle method with a capital of 3k dogecoin and managed to get around 100k dogecoin from that time since I often use a method or use a martiangle strategy to play dice. actually there are still other strategies but it's not a secret time I discussed in the forum

Is it martingale or reverse martingale?

Do you increase/decrease when losing/winning?

Thats a good 33x your capital which is quite insane lol.

Posted (edited)

Odds: 2.4

Losing event: 75%

Base bet amount: your balance / 20,000 = Amount

Betting 10,000 rounds and stop change seed id ! 

Edited by BENBILL

Tend to bet very low until I see 2 or 3 very low numbers in a row, not caring that I win or lose . Then take to 2X or more with 20-50X original bet. Win or lose repeat. So far works not too bad.  If successful with a good run, get out of this game and try something else. Come back later.

I am not a good player in dice but i have some strategy... If you looking for high payout then you must set up high target like 98% and payout around 300x...bet the game till you don't hit the target and don't lose your patience..again if you want first and low profit then change your target always after two bet..you can earn huge profit. 

On 7/30/2019 at 1:23 PM, parzival777 said:

What is your best strategy in playing dice? Feel free to share your strategies. 👌

I used to play with doges

1. Medium- High risk (double your balance)

example: 10,000 doge balance

Basebet 1 doge, Set 30% win chance, -50% on win, 65% on lose

set stop profit by 10% of your balance

keep it rollin till u get 50-100% profit :) 

2. Medium risk (manual strat) 

2x payout, every 4  consecutive losses and wins bet high amount and switch sides all the time. This strat is enough to make 10-20% easy profit per day. Don’t be too greedy :)

3. If my seeds was on fire, i hunt for high payouts example 99x 1% chance, 1.5% on lose just set 100 rolls bb minimum, after not hitting  all 100 rolls set again 50 rolls and bet high and boom easy profit. But still depends on your luck too. :)

Thank you for share your nice strategy as i am weak in dice..i will follow your strategy and hope get big win.... Let's hit 350x in dice😊

Strategy without luck and patience most of the time will burned you out, best to practice good patience and keep yourself away from desiring  huge profits but instead be contented with small amount of winnings and quit when you are still in the positive side,.

Basically, what I do when I am just wagering to reach my VIP levels is this:  Setting 25% winning with a 5% increase when losing a hand.  Autobet up to 50% of the balance I decide to play at that particular moment.  Is just for wagering, not for winning.  Once I decide to play dice is because I just want to wager.  That is what I do.  Dice I don´t like because is not fun enough to me.  Good luck there. 

I think there are some strategies in the game of dice, you will change your bet every now and then in the game of dice, so it will be good for you, because you will not always win the dice game, so you will change the bet, and you will change the winning percentage.  It will be good for you

I alwaya busted in dice i dont know y mybe dice is not my lucky game ill try another game to find luck

With 15k doge, I bet .1 doge, 4% increase on loss at 50x. I made profit out of this strategy. 😅 I just refresh the page after a single win.