Stake Forum
kaleemmalik071

Keno vs Plinko Which is better ?

Featured Comment

Hi Guys Greetings ! :) 

I am here with another topic to discuss about these mentioned games Keno vs plinko payouts  . 

As we know that we all want to win bigger payout in less rolls . So i 'll try to ask those users who can explain probability of win chance in more better way but what i know i 'll write here . The biggest payout in Plinko and Keno is 1000 x payout but the winning probability of these payouts totally different . If you are going to hunt plinko 1000 x the provably fair and probability system says you have win chance 0.0015 % for 1000 x so plinko have same payout 2 time so the chance increased to 0.003 % which mean you 'll hit it after 33000 rolls ( depend on luck rolls calculated as probability of win ) but in keno  1000 x win chance is 0.00000012 which seems almost 90 Millions rolls to hit it for 1 win . but keno have other bigger payouts like 500 x 800 x with 1000 x payout . :) 

i want your answer which game you do more like for hunting 1000 x  ? and leave much information about these 2 games how much you knew about it . 

Kaleemmalik071 :)

I Feel Better Choosing Plinko than Keno (But somehow I am still playing Keno: v) Win Chance gets a big Payout on Keno much smaller than Plinko, But We can set the number you want when playing Keno. Unlike the Plinko you live in, see the ball falling. That is all xD 

4 minutes ago, krystal said:

keno

hi why do you like keno explain in detail and please read the full topic before contributing . there is many things other to discuss which may be  the actual part of topic :) have a fun . 

i like Plinko more because I hit x1000 couple of times already unlike in Keno, my highest multiplier hit there is x710 only. Also, I prefer playing Plinko because I don't lose all my bet amount whenever I get red hits which is good since I won't bust right away even if there are streaks of red. I think hitting high multipliers is faster in Keno though.

In my Experience, Plinko is better because my probability to hit larger multiplier is bit greater than keno. Theres always a consolation for Plinko while Keno there are rounds youll get nothing. so yeah, Plinko won this.

1 hour ago, kaleemmalik071 said:

Hi Guys Greetings ! :) 

I am here with another topic to discuss about these mentioned games Keno vs plinko payouts  . 

As we know that we all want to win bigger payout in less rolls . So i 'll try to ask those users who can explain probability of win chance in more better way but what i know i 'll write here . The biggest payout in Plinko and Keno is 1000 x payout but the winning probability of these payouts totally different . If you are going to hunt plinko 1000 x the provably fair and probability system says you have win chance 0.0015 % for 1000 x so plinko have same payout 2 time so the chance increased to 0.003 % which mean you 'll hit it after 33000 rolls ( depend on luck rolls calculated as probability of win ) but in keno  1000 x win chance is 0.00000012 which seems almost 90 Millions rolls to hit it for 1 win . but keno have other bigger payouts like 500 x 800 x with 1000 x payout . :) 

i want your answer which game you do more like for hunting 1000 x  ? and leave much information about these 2 games how much you knew about it . 

Kaleemmalik071 :)

For me, plinko is hard to hit even 130 x in high setting. But plinko can’t lose all of your bets because lowest payout is 0.2 . 

Keno also good game mode. Keno is easy to hit 100 x but you can lose all of  your bet amount if you are unlucky. Even in low settings . So the choice is yours and you are the only one who has  responsible on it.

for extra tip - Risk isn’t good to take while you are in unlucky condition 

I will definitely choose Plinko because to be honest, Keno is the hardest game in the stake because I never managed to get a big payout so I chose Plinko. Plinko itself is easier and has many possibilities to succeed while Keno we have to choose numbers that for me seem very difficult

if you are ask me i think Plinko is better than Keno, i dont know why tho but i never hit a big PO on Keno even i tried so hard especially on High mode. well Plinko is better of course 😛 

Posted (edited)

For me it would easily be Keno. I find it odd that so many people here actually prefer Plinko for many other reasons apart from the 1000x. I think the 0.2x being the lowest multiplier is not a smart argument. The only reason it is 0.2x is because of the way the multipliers have been spread out. That's why you see pretty low multipliers throughout the middle and huge ones at the ends. 

However, Keno does have multipliers ranging from low to medium to high. But if you play Keno with 10 numbers and on low risk, you are just going to feed the site until and unless you hit like 8 to 10 tiles. With Keno you can essentially win in any round, of a high multiplier, since you are the one choosing the tiles. If you're lucky enough to choose the right ones you can win big. I like to have some sort of control rather than watching balls fall randomly. 

Also I have only hit 1000x once and 130x several times, while hunting challenges. But with Keno I find myself hitting 90x fairly easily and 500x several times. You have to know how to choose your settings. For me classic is more of a waste of time for me again. 

I play higher risks with more tiles and lower risk with fewer tiles. You can always switch to medium on any of these settings and it will still work well. 

Edited by GKD09

if I prefer plinko than honest keno during playing keno I never win but it is very different when playing plinko even though I never get a x1000 multiplier but I am not too disappointed with the plink because there are many multipliers below like x130 x26 and I put the ball to x26 multiplier. but turned around with keno despite his many choices but it was very difficult to get a really good multiplier.

Well I'm not sure if you can actually compare Keno and Plinko like that given that they are rather different games. Even so I believe the chances of hitting a 1000x on Plinko is actually infinitely higher when compared to a 1000x on Keno which is 10/10 tiles. :P

if we talk about 1000 x, and there and there it is difficult to catch the game features to the best of our knowledge. But in general, keno can surprise and give a good X.

hello @kaleemmalik071  nice topic to discuss now my point of view.when i played both games  and winning % in both game  are not same  as per ratio of % keno have more chances than pilinko.there is so many difference but main difference in  pilinko have more than  48 types of settings in various payout  where as in keno all payout get in one pattern of setting.when you change pilinko settings it may  one high payout in one pattern or setting where as in keno have multiple .so its keno in my point of view.

in my opinion keno and plinko are good but it's even better if it's not too much to make us too much to experience a minimal defeat losing at that 0.2x plink and that's pretty good we have to lose 1x every bet .. keno and plinko games that I often play ... but still we have to be smart in playing in a game sometimes winrate every game every day but change ...

Keno and Plinko probably my top two games on stake, well now limbo is getting up there after the weekend winning 40+ ltc in a few rounds of limbo....but I would have to say plinko is my relax and play stake game, and keno is when i wanna get hands on and be really active...gotta change dem numbers up a  lot if you wanna survive...so I cant pick a true winner because they both have a place in my heart.

Hey all dear users and team of stake on forum.

Keno vs plinko mhmm... plinko without manually with balls, so i choose and i prefer game Keno!

Keno you can choose your number and very curious with strategy but doesn't work always. Plinko is random in game without manualy  plinko play for you and you can see only. You are watch plinko true? lol.
Regards!