Stake Forum
hillowner45

Is there a dominant personality type in gambling?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)

I'm interested to know what personality types y'all have. I wonder if there is a particular personality type that dominates in online gambling. If you don't know yours you should take the Myer-Briggs personality test, it will help you understand more about your strengths and weaknesses as a person. It's just a series of statements that you plot down your opinion on a continuum of disagree to agree. The result you get is only accurate as the data you put in, so make sure that you are honest as possible. The Myer Briggs isn't 100% accurate by any means, chances are you won't completely fit into one personality type, but it is free and somewhat evidence based. I'm an INTJ.

Take it here: https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Edited by hillowner45 | Changed to more appropiate topic name. Can you move it back to gambling discussion please? Won't get many responses in general discussion.

Hey, took the test that was soo loong... 

Gotta say the work procesing takes a long time for me so thats right, and the Nature 63felling should be around 70% but prety good site thjanks will send to my friends so they can test it out. :) 

fgeaWEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png