Stake Forum
jhaijhai

Why Stake Becomes Your daily Routine?

Featured Comment

Heres' My story:

Hi! I'm Jhaijhai. I'm A 23yrs Old Filipina. I'm Working As An Overseas Worker Here in United Arab Emirates.

At My First time Here, It's So lonely, Boring And At The same Time I always Felt Homesick. That is Why I look and Do Something For Me To Be Busy and To be Entertained. 

This Time I discover the Bitcoin and Other Crypto currency. I look for A Site That maybe I could Earn Crypto. I have Just click all the Ads That good at my sight. And I really don't know that Lasts December 2018 I've Sign up to Stake and I Don't remember How it happened Because the Next Visit I have done Is February 2019 thats why I forget About it.

Using Telegram I've met People Who Gambled in Stake. It's A group called "Punongkahoy" . Someone Invited Me In the Group For me To have someone To talk with. And I discovered That All the Members Of the Group is A gambler. Yes They Are. They Introduced To me where They Gambled and That Is Stake.com. 

My Friend @kamukamu always give me Coins In stake For me To start wagering and to be able To chat in The Channel. And Then When I start Chatting In Stake I always Visit it And Having Chit chat, and Talk to other Filipinos and Other Origin. It made my day Happy and My Homesick Did Not Attacked me At all. And I see myself Smiling while Chatting In Stake. 😊 Yes, I admit I felt Happy When I'm On stake. Eventhough I did not Win At All.

Its Like Hitting To Birds In One Stone.

I Play and Gamble to Entertain and Gain Money when I'm Win.

But then Im On Stake Because I've Meet New Friends Not only In virtual World But also In the Real Life.

Stake Became Part of my Life.

It Gives Me Friends That I can Treasure For The rest Of My lIfe.

Thanks To You Stake😊

Thanks Guys That You made This Wonderful site😉

i have it as my routine because I am used to it. I love stake and everything about it. Very fun and entertaining it is awesome. I signed up through my friends link... They told me about stake ;D

I think that stake has become part of my regular routine because I think that it is a really fun environment with really cool people, and is a great way to pass time. There are a lot of days when I had nothing to do before I started my new job, and stake was a great way to pass that time with friends! I feel as though everyone starts off for fun, and then just gets hooked on the community and the wins that you get!

For me I guess it has just became a routine habit of enjoying the feelings I get from the Stake games. Also chatting with the community of Stake and dear friends. :)

On 8/1/2019 at 10:20 PM, jhaijhai said:

Heres' My story:

Hi! I'm Jhaijhai. I'm A 23yrs Old Filipina. I'm Working As An Overseas Worker Here in United Arab Emirates.

At My First time Here, It's So lonely, Boring And At The same Time I always Felt Homesick. That is Why I look and Do Something For Me To Be Busy and To be Entertained. 

This Time I discover the Bitcoin and Other Crypto currency. I look for A Site That maybe I could Earn Crypto. I have Just click all the Ads That good at my sight. And I really don't know that Lasts December 2018 I've Sign up to Stake and I Don't remember How it happened Because the Next Visit I have done Is February 2019 thats why I forget About it.

Using Telegram I've met People Who Gambled in Stake. It's A group called "Punongkahoy" . Someone Invited Me In the Group For me To have someone To talk with. And I discovered That All the Members Of the Group is A gambler. Yes They Are. They Introduced To me where They Gambled and That Is Stake.com. 

My Friend @kamukamu always give me Coins In stake For me To start wagering and to be able To chat in The Channel. And Then When I start Chatting In Stake I always Visit it And Having Chit chat, and Talk to other Filipinos and Other Origin. It made my day Happy and My Homesick Did Not Attacked me At all. And I see myself Smiling while Chatting In Stake. 😊 Yes, I admit I felt Happy When I'm On stake. Eventhough I did not Win At All.

Its Like Hitting To Birds In One Stone.

I Play and Gamble to Entertain and Gain Money when I'm Win.

But then Im On Stake Because I've Meet New Friends Not only In virtual World But also In the Real Life.

Stake Became Part of my Life.

It Gives Me Friends That I can Treasure For The rest Of My lIfe.

Thanks To You Stake😊

Thanks Guys That You made This Wonderful site😉

ahahhahah its really bcoz of me huh??? loveu babyjhai