Kargai

Daily Motivation

Featured Comment

Some days we feel great and ready to conquer the world ... but at other times we don't feel so good, we feel sad, rejected or depressed.

And one thing I find a little annoying in some online communities (Stake is no different on this point) is how some of you sell themselves short (for example promoting alcohol and drugs like if it was something great or fun or usual to do). Here my goal is to add a new flavor at this forum : the values of positivism, hard work, big dreams, empathy, gratitude, etc.

This is a motivational thread to put up any motivational quotes, memes, phrases or videos. This is to help people feel motivated in anything they are doing and to be happier. This is not a thread for funny things or sarcastics ones, if you don't like it just don't post. I'll be really attentive to keep it 100% motivational only, I want it to be like a playlist full of boosting stuff, post after post so i'll will not hesitate to delete posts ;) (my thread, my prerogatives :P)

If you find something interesting to discuss about it, feel free to open a new thread to engage a convo with others ! Enjoy :)

Day 1

Day 2

I think I posted this one on PD Forum as well, but I can't help it - I love it and it lifts me up, always... I love the voice of the narrator, the narration itself, music, and it sounds amazing in your headphones... I like how it culminate and actually makes my blood pumping! (same as the ChartBet used to do!) :D So, yeah, "is that all you've got?" 

I would also add "The Pirates of the Caribbean" original soundtrack by Hans Zimmer that I often play when I go to conquer an Iron Throne! Cause yes, I can conquer Iron Throne while it is playing! :x

4 hours ago, Bojana said:

I think I posted this one on PD Forum as well, but I can't help it - I love it and it lifts me up, always... I love the voice of the narrator, the narration itself, music, and it sounds amazing in your headphones... I like how it culminate and actually makes my blood pumping! (same as the ChartBet used to do!) :D So, yeah, "is that all you've got?" 

Guuuurl ... that's the video I listen to every time i go to run. Pump me up so much !

3 hours ago, remember said:

this is my motivation. look so amazing

Thanks for the share, will listen to it as soon as I can ;)

Mine for today : 6 Minutes to Start Your Day Right!

5 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Guuuurl ... that's the video I listen to every time i go to run. Pump me up so much !

Thanks for the share, will listen to it as soon as I can ;)

Mine for today : 6 Minutes to Start Your Day Right!

i love his voice. damn 

16 hours ago, Kargai said:

19 hours ago, remember said:

IKR? :D I'm addicted to it, although I mostly run out of patience and money, but... details! xD 

Love the thread Kargai. :)

This is one of my favorite, the best cinematic speech in my opinion. :) Paolo Nutini used the part of the speech in his song 'Iron Sky', and it fits perfectly.

And of course, Rocky Balboa speech, classic one.

'It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.' :)

9 hours ago, Bojana said:

IKR? :D I'm addicted to it, although I mostly run out of patience and money, but... details! xD 

details, de-tails, DE-TAILS ! :P

7 hours ago, GodLoft said:

Great one @GodLoft thanks :)

6 hours ago, Jelena said:

Love the thread Kargai. :)

This is one of my favorite, the best cinematic speech in my opinion. :) Paolo Nutini used the part of the speech in his song 'Iron Sky', and it fits perfectly.

And of course, Rocky Balboa speech, classic one.

'It ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.' :)

2 great ones @Jelena ! I didn't know the first one, nice discovery. The second one is one of my classic too and is often use in motivational vids.

Mine for today :

11 minutes ago, Kargai said:

That's a nice one @Jonata !

Endless Potential

Ohh very nice.. All of these videos are sensational! They make us think deeply about the direction our lives are following.

6 minutes ago, dreramon said:

Everytime you are feeling low listen to this man Les Brown. He is a great motivational speaker here is one of my favourite quotes from him

"People that are hungry for success are willing to do the things today that others will not in order to have the things tomorrow others will not have" 

Les Brown is amazing. I read multiple books of him and he have some of the most powerful lines and speechs. It's an old one but it's always an amazing one to hear, so fun and motivational :

4 minutes ago, Kargai said:

Les Brown is amazing. I read multiple books of him and he have some of the most powerful lines and speechs. It's an old one but it's always an amazing one to hear, so fun and motivational :

have you watched this video yet?