Cheap/Free bitcoin sites?

ashmanzam

Featured Comment

Umm yeah there are a lot of sites out there that offer these services and is kind of good but the way to earn is not from faucets believe me why dont you give the forum rewards a go and see ? 

9 minutes ago, ashmanzam said:

hey, Im kinda new to the whole crypto currency scene and i am really enjoying it.

i was just wondering if there were any sites that allow you to either win Free bitcoin or buy it in lower quantities.

Thank you :)

Why you dont try the forum here in stake? you get free sats as long as you are active commenting on post with sense and post a topic that take the interest of people :) Tryy it dude :D 

Just give Stake a go, I have not deposited a single penny/cent there and I have withdrawn over 160$ and lost ~1k$ that I could have withdrawn so it's a perfect opportunity, but you have to go well with the community, either no one will like you and you will be like a hidden :D , some are real friends here and some are just here for tips and loans and there are many scammers, which is unexpected in such a community like this, but there are quite a few! Wishing you the best of luck here.

Kind Regards,

slfj.

I would also say that this is probably the best place to earn free satoshis by being a contributing member of the community.  There are a lot of places you can buy in small quantities depending on where you're from.  A little googling should give you plenty of options.

22 hours ago, ashmanzam said:

hey, Im kinda new to the whole crypto currency scene and i am really enjoying it.

i was just wondering if there were any sites that allow you to either win Free bitcoin or buy it in lower quantities.

yes there are some,but iagree with what other said and advice to you to give forum a shot, coz here you can earn good btc by just being active on community.

if you are looking for free coins, it seems like you need to go out, .. explore the virtual world on the internet, there are many sites that provide taps or whatever to get a small coin ..

or you can also choose to be active in the stake forum ... because in the stake forum promises a reward in the form of satoshi if you comment well, politely and of course the comments or topics that you make can be useful for all people who are members of the stake.com forum

hey there buddy.

I mean, there are many sites you can buy bitcoin of and there are also many other sites that you can earn bitcoin and crypto by doing surveys/offers. But why don't you give the forum a try? Because this is honestly a good way to get free bitcoin. But just remember when you are doing the forum. Put effort in and use meaningful posts and content when replying and creating topics. Please. :)

Have a great day and best of luck playing stakers :)

On 8/2/2019 at 2:48 PM, ashmanzam said:

stake and stake forum, giving free cryptos every minute, you can just stay active on chatrooms, and youll get rains, and in forum, make a good post and you will get free BTC, youre in the right place friend.

2 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

If you are looking for free bitcoin, look for bitcoin faucets (pm me if you need a good one), and if you want to buy bitcoin at low volumes, then I would suggest localbitcoins. They might be a bit expensive though.

i am unable to pm but i would really like to see a good/legit faucet

Archived