Stake Forum
wngo123

Small balance vs Large balance

Featured Comment

Everyone would prefer to have larger balance than smaller one. You want more money than less. It's obvious, but having small balance have some advantage as well. You are able to learn the games faster because you need to focus more on your balance since  you don't want to loose it. In my opinion the worst thing you can do when you are a newbie is to have large balance because if you couldn't win with small balance you won't be able to win with big balance. Of course it's easier to win with bigger balance, but only when you know your game. Skill is important at stake as well. Yes this is gambling site, but some skills are necessary. Maybe you don't need that on Blackjack, but on Hilo, mines or dice you need to know how these games behave or you will bust faster than you think. That's why I'm more impressed with people who were able to go from 2000 satoshi to 12k satoshi than someone who made 50k while having one million. To make 50k with big balance you don't need luck.... for the first time, but later if you don't have knowledge/skills and luck you won't even make 100k. Your balance will quickly melt. That's why new users who can't afford big deposits shouldn't be worry. You will learn a lot with playing on small balances. I know it's frustrating, but trust me it will help you in the future. Start with small balance, try to build it up and only when you are confident enough try to play with something bigger. 

if it is my referral and he has a large balance then I will need to be able to make a profit while studying and so I can quickly get a minimum wager so I can chat in the room. and if my referral has a small balance then I will guide as much as possible so that he can get profits too but of course it will take a long time

Of course, with a large balance it is easier to build a balance than with a small one. But I do not think that skills will help you, it is only luck and nothing else. Even knowing the behavior of some games, you can lose just like a beginner.

48 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

You are able to learn the games faster because you need to focus more on your balance since  you don't want to loose it.

I agree with this. Most of the times I made something from what I got from rains or small tips from other players because I really don't want to bust it and have zeroes.

55 minutes ago, wngo123 said:

if you couldn't win with small balance you won't be able to win with big balance. Of course it's easier to win with bigger balance, but only when you know your game. Skill is important at stake as well. Yes this is gambling site, but some skills are necessary.

Newbies with larger balance then bust it are some of those people in chat that call Stake a scam/rigged site because they didn't win and bust all their money. It is like going into war unprepared and without weapons if you straight up play big without really knowing the game/s.

I myself have an opinion if the big balance will be very lucky because if we experience a long red, then a large balance will definitely be very safe because we will not be afraid to run out but if we play with a small balance then we will be very difficult and will not be able to face long red

You don't need a small balance to learn how to play or gain the skill needed. A small balance is kinda useless, you are just wasting time and effort for scraps. Although with a large balance you can profit what in a single bet what you might profit in a whole session using a small balance plus you will a have a backup in case you lose unlike a small balance you literally have nothing to rely on.

No matter how much you learn about the games, this is still random and there is no real predictability. Meaning a small balance is to wet your apetite, higher balance is to actually have fun. I used to play a lot with the 0.05 doge faucet which was not too entertaining. Once they lowered it I put some cash in, admittedly not quite a lot but enough to make it fun. 

15 hours ago, barbaris said:

Of course, with a large balance it is easier to build a balance than with a small one. But I do not think that skills will help you, it is only luck and nothing else. Even knowing the behavior of some games, you can lose just like a beginner.

I completely agree.  No matter the size of your balance this is a game of luck and complete randomness.  The only part that involves any skill whatsoever is understanding math and probabilities, but even being able to do that has no affect on the outcome.  It is much easier to profit with a larger balance in my opinion because you can make "smarter" bets and more of them than you can with a small balance, giving you a greater chance to win.

I agree with you and i can relate 100% cause i have been busting a lot but with a small balance even after i double my balance or more and i am still learning, getting better on some games, avoiding bust more then before and i am learning how to make profit with small risk

Larga balance always better than small balance. With large balance, you can play longer, more rolls, more balance to tank the long red streaks and many else. When it comes to races, large balance always have a high change to the top 10 easily than the small balance.

You don't need a small balance to learn how to play a bigger balance=faster way to profit/rip it's luck in my opinion a user with small bal can make it big and vice versa

You don't need a small balance to learn how to play a bigger balance=faster way to profit/rip it's luck in my opinion a user with small bal can make it big and vice versa

Small or large is not important as long as you gain profit and you’re happy to what are you doing, just play it Smart slow but sure 

GAMBLING IS NOT A RACE, IMPORTANT IS TO GAIN NOT TO BUST

in my opinion this is a good suggestion in responding to a game, I am also so I am more attracted to people who produce small to large balances because all of that requires a long struggle but the achievement can be very satisfying, rather than having a large balance but very unwise in using it like playing carelessly, I also prefer people who are very enthusiastic to people who start small so that they become big I really respect it

Because I am learning to know about my limits, I would say I prefer a low balance.  Every time I can I send to vault so I feel I am saving my chances to keep gambling tomorrow.  All i have here is for gambling, but I just don`t want to feel that busted sensation again, specially when this is fast.  Greed is a weird enemy.  My opinion. 

I much prefer to start with a small balance.  Store it in the vault or off site and begin playing with only 0.001 BTC, you'll thank yourself

Of course I would much prefer to play with a large bankroll whereby I will have more cushion to sustain losses but at the same time having in possession of a large bankroll would often lead one to bet carelessly when compared to having a small bankroll needing to play more cautiously.

With a large balance its easier to play with, unlike with a small balance where you have to be safe with your bets because you can lose it all if you do just oen wrong bet.. With high balance you can also recover alot more easily

well  if you comparing to the races.. the small balances has no chance watsoever doing well in the race challenge.. is better off to build up while racing before you can start betting like the high balances..2 hours would not be enough or enough to be placed to be among the top 50 probably make it to 100 placed.. is very difficult to play catch up with a small balance. i know that first hand 

good topic, i really like what you say. winning with a small balance and making it into a large balance is not easy, it takes experience, strategy, skill and luck, but it must be done so that we can be more honed how to play

Small bets and large bets are very influential at all with the games we play such as: ● Hilo ● Mines ● Limbo ● Dice If we bet with a small bet, usually a big payout will appear and the pattern will be easy to be different if we bet with a big bet with the risk that the flow of the game gets harder because the level of the game will get harder .. in my experience it happens very often so we have to know the right pattern first and the strategy for placing small bets first and then we place large bets .. and don't forget, bets must be adjusted to our balance, don't get busted quickly because our bets are too big ...

What strategy are u use for winning and how's the way you play safe by low balance I think at the end you will lose at the time, you need to remember that there is a house edge. Bigger balance will busted first and lower balance are the same, different just how long you can survive from it.