Stake anniversary for 2019

Featured Comment

I think stake didn’t host big enough for  Birthday Party /anniversary party  this year . Last year we have fun a lot of things before Birthday and on Birthday. With the main scenario of challenge and branches daily challenge like we do now. There has a lot of interesting games and motivation for fulfilling all challenge to complete because of main event. Main event prizes are big and only participate who succeed the daily challenge before Birthday party. I had also tried hard and have fun with community people a lot . I hope this year will come with some event for Birthday or maybe not ( I don’t know). 

What do you think with that stake will host event for Birthday party,? How many of you guys excited for this year Birthday. 

The celebration has just started, we are currently on Day 5 of the 10 daily challenges. Coupons have been sent as well. But for sure, that doesn't stop there. Although it's not the same as last year's celebration (where you need to successfully complete the daily tasks to be able to receive a special prize), I'm sure something special is gonna happen on the 10th day of this celebration (August 8th, 2nd birthday of Stake). We just sit back, relax and wait for these surprises to happen ^_^

9 minutes ago, Kippo said:

I think stake didn’t host big enough for  Birthday Party /anniversary party  this year . Last year we have fun a lot of things before Birthday and on Birthday. With the main scenario of challenge and branches daily challenge like we do now. There has a lot of interesting games and motivation for fulfilling all challenge to complete because of main event. Main event prizes are big and only participate who succeed the daily challenge before Birthday party. I had also tried hard and have fun with community people a lot . I hope this year will come with some event for Birthday or maybe not ( I don’t know). 

What do you think with that stake will host event for Birthday party,? How many of you guys excited for this year Birthday. 

Oh the celebration hasn’t even started yet buddy.     People are so damn negative.    The anniversary isn’t even officially for a couple days anyways.    Trust me the best is yet to come.   

I myself aren't that excited about the birthday, but since it's very close I feel like why not be excited, since I think Stake will reward us all with more coupons, just because when I talked to Eddie, he said more are just around the corner, so I tend to believe that we will get one right before or on the birthday, so yeah.

Kind regards, 

slfj. 

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

I think theres still a lot to come for this years anniversary.

Challenges everyday, coupons already distributed once, more to come probably. It's been a great one.

Yeah I know it will come. But just excited about how it’s coming to us. 

1 hour ago, eldrindcm said:

The celebration has just started, we are currently on Day 5 of the 10 daily challenges. Coupons have been sent as well. But for sure, that doesn't stop there. Although it's not the same as last year's celebration (where you need to successfully complete the daily tasks to be able to receive a special prize), I'm sure something special is gonna happen on the 10th day of this celebration (August 8th, 2nd birthday of Stake). We just sit back, relax and wait for these surprises to happen ^_^

I know that event will not come in same way. That’s why I’m exciting to see this year event. I know you also excited too 

1 hour ago, Paecga129 said:

Oh the celebration hasn’t even started yet buddy.     People are so damn negative.    The anniversary isn’t even officially for a couple days anyways.    Trust me the best is yet to come.   

Oh I’m not creating this topic for sharing my negativity . I’m just telling how last year we celebrated and how I’m excited about this year event. Because stake always creative in every event 

6 minutes ago, SLFJ said:

I myself aren't that excited about the birthday, but since it's very close I feel like why not be excited, since I think Stake will reward us all with more coupons, just because when I talked to Eddie, he said more are just around the corner, so I tend to believe that we will get one right before or on the birthday, so yeah.

Kind regards, 

slfj. 

Yeah they will send gifts for us for sure. But just excited with how it’s coming. 

17 hours ago, Paecga129 said:

Took the words right out of my mouth darlin!  It has already been great with all of the challenges and giveaway, a nice early birthday coupon, and the real fun has barely started.  There are still a few more days to go before the big day and I cannot wait to see what else the folks here at Stake have up their sleeves.

Well technically it has not yet started their anniversary is on 8th also they have challenges everyday for that so why cry about that and also they gave away free coupons to literally everyone for the bday. 

3 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Took the words right out of my mouth darlin!  It has already been great with all of the challenges and giveaway, a nice early birthday coupon, and the real fun has barely started.  There are still a few more days to go before the big day and I cannot wait to see what else the folks here at Stake have up their sleeves.

Yeah i also excited to see the main event day. I know that Steve will bring a big fun event for all people 

2 minutes ago, Kate said:

Well technically it has not yet started their anniversary is on 8th also they have challenges everyday for that so why cry about that and also they gave away free coupons to literally everyone for the bday. 

Yes kate I know, I just telling what we did last year and how I’m excited about for Birthday event. I’m not complaining about the cupon and challenge 

hey there kippo buddy :P

I mean, I am always excited for everyday that I am here on stake. I love stake. even when it is really eating my balance. xD. But seriously I can not thank stake enough for the awesome times they bring to us. Coupons weekly for vips, rains, trivia's, daily giveaways. It is just awesome. thanks stake for this! ❤️ ❤️ Have a great birthday stake I will be there on the day!!!! ❤️ happy birthday once again. Been a great time here since I joined :)

• 8 months later...

Where is the party at, want to get my groove on , or something but the should have some giveaway to celebrate with its users , or something thank you for the update, and come to think of it, is it happening in 2020 or is it something that has already past, thank you guys, if it has passed it might not be nessesary  as you can tell,.