Stake Forum
ssobdom

Consolidated Thread for "I have not gotten rainbot" posts

Featured Comment

Is that only me ?? Never ever receive a tip from rainbot Even though I open my stake for almost 2hrs straight waiting for the rain hahahaha am I very unlucky  ? 😂

I had the same problem and I tell you a secret. If you talk in the chat then the rainbot will recognize you and tip you :) In the past it was based on how much money you lost on stake. For example I remember receiveing rain just after I busted. That happened many times. But then later something changed and it doesn't apply anymore. I busted 1 million and got zero rain :) but the other day I said something on the chat, usually I don't participate in the chat, and then again and I began receiving rains regularly. For example yesterday I gambled for hours but didn't said a word in the chat and didn't get any rain :) so I think that's how it works, you need to say something from time to time not just 'wait', at the same time I think you need to gamble as well. 

if you want to get rain from the bot you have to be diligent in chatting and doing the wageran the bigger you do the wagerd, the more you get rain from the bot. if you're just chatting, I think it's a bit hard if you're in the EN room

Just wager and be active.  It is all random.  Be there, and in the short time you will get it.  Also, it is important to change your profile.  Do not me "hidden" there.  Check the Rules also.  Good luck. 

I think you hide your sitting maybe that's why you not received rain or tip and when you open chatroom then must talking others or maybe there is any requirement of wegar you contact support team

1 hour ago, wngo123 said:

I had the same problem and I tell you a secret. If you talk in the chat then the rainbot will recognize you and tip you :) In the past it was based on how much money you lost on stake. For example I remember receiveing rain just after I busted. That happened many times. But then later something changed and it doesn't apply anymore. I busted 1 million and got zero rain :) but the other day I said something on the chat, usually I don't participate in the chat, and then again and I began receiving rains regularly. For example yesterday I gambled for hours but didn't said a word in the chat and didn't get any rain :) so I think that's how it works, you need to say something from time to time not just 'wait', at the same time I think you need to gamble as well. 

HAhahha the problem is I can’t chat I need to wagered atleast 100 dollar, I tried to Gamble all time but still nothing, I think you’re correct i need to wagered atleast 100 to chat and to have tipped 

You won't catch rain if you can't chat...It's very obvious. If you chat, wager, and every now and then rain some, you will receive rain from the bot or from others.

for rainbot a lot of wager chat is needed and a little wager is using your balance and all of that random can't be sure we get it or not, I rarely get rainbot in my chatroom that is Indonesia because the rainbot there has been turned off and hope one day will return to my room

You should try playing and being active in chat. Waiting for the bot to give you a rain is waste of time unless you pay. Even if you play a lot, you might not get rain. It's because the bot picks people randomly. You have to be lucky too. Next time play and be active in chat. I am sure that, you will get lucky sooner or later. Rainbot is meant to give a bonus to people who actually play.  

I have a similar situation. I used to get rain all the time, but for several months now the bot has been ignoring me. I don’t know what happened, but maybe I’ll be lucky too and rain will visit me.

Sometimes i got the rainbot and sometimes not. it depends on your wagered and activity on chatroom. well you cannot hoping for the rain because its really pure luck and also there is so many players in there so maybe our chance to get the rain is very low %

I get tipped by bot because I bet but @ssobdom you have no wager so might be certain wager amount to get it love 😘 you have to chat too dear and it show that your not $100 yet friend

hello friends its some condition for getting rains.first you wager and some activities on chat too.then nothing to stopped picking rains.go ahead and tried for next two day you may be get some rains on next day. 

The actual workings of the rainbot are a well kept secret, even I do not know how it works.  However, the keys seem to be a combination of chatting constructively, wagering, and not hiding your bets and/or stats.

I hope that helps you.

i looked at forum and it said you cant ghost anything like a stat or hidden bet because it stop you from getting it and i think that is okay with me 😘 but I hope soon that rain is gone as many beg here and its saddening :( 

I have never ever gotten a tip from rainbot aswell,but meanwhile I see the same users get it over and over,but what I can say is that if you got a VIP you have a higher chance of recieving the rain . I have met the requerments of each rain I have tried to get,but nope it hates me,I have done a few rains myself,I thought it was only me who hasnt gotten any rains at all :D ! 

no one  will ever truly understand the inner workings of the rainbot in the stake chatroom. How it chooses how much to give and to who to tip is a secret im sure that only a handful of people know. If it was out, all would be farming or taking advantage of it...

i too though have noticed a change.. what it is due to though i cannot begin to speculate, as i wouldn't know where to being.

I initially thought so, but after I understood that to get rain it depends on your message count, depending on how often you chat in the chatroom and of course you have to play, because wager is also a condition for getting rain, rain is random

You need to active in chat a lot and you need to play in active with your balance to be more chance to get rain. Rain is randomly selected people who doing these things in site . The more you active, the higher chance you get for rain