Stake Forum
ssobdom

Consolidated Thread for "I have not gotten rainbot" posts

Featured Comment

hey there ssobdom buddy! :)

I mean... Your wagered amount has not enough to cover to be able to talk in chat yet. So, that's why you have not received a rain yet. It is not about being luck or unlucky... It is about how active you are in wagering, depositing, talking in chat and that. So when you have enough wagered type in chat and be active in depositing and wagering and you should be receiving them! ;D Have fun!

Have a great day and best of luck playing stakersss :))

Rains depend on luck and wagered, activity within the last 5 minutes, but if you try your best and be active and wager in game you will receive more of these and have a bigger chance to slay the rain, but just because there's over 1k people online it's very hard to hit consistant rains, so yeah, it's all about luck, man. 

Kind Regards, 

slfj. 

Why do you guys even exist  ? Like why ? Asking and begging for rain ? Seriously should stop expecting rain because it is for random accounts not for people who are expecting it from the bot.

yeah some time it happens but most of the time you have to chat  and do some wager it will do the trick to get rain from bot now a days that work well and good but late what will happens i did not for sure. but still it good to be active in chat 

22 hours ago, ssobdom said:

Is that only me ?? Never ever receive a tip from rainbot Even though I open my stake for almost 2hrs straight waiting for the rain hahahaha am I very unlucky  ? 😂

You need to wager and be active in chat to recieve rain bro. But it's only 2 hour, I have been didn't recieve any rain for 1month last whole april. If you are happen like that u got blacklist form rain bot and no one can you that case. You will recieve back when u wager and play with deposite and be active, You will recieve soon bro. Goodluck. :)

Have you got the issue with rainbot? Alot of people are saying that they are not getting rains anymore, same as me, havent got any rain in like 1 and half month. Kinda dont care about those few cents but sometimes some highroller is raining alot and u just cant get it because rainbot is just ignoring u. Have you got this issue ? How long u allready cant claim the rain?

i got the same issue, everyone says its luck, but ive been active in chat all this time and in 1 and half months havent got any rains so far, looks like bot does have some type of blacklist where he puts some account that he doesnt like who has typed with caps or some stuff, have asked supports to help me with this but they always says its secret, whatever we cant do anything about it and has to keep going without rains haha :D 

i experience that but you need to wagered so you can catch rain here :) you can`t catch rain just typing without playing dude :) you need to earn the tip of rain ^^ always remember that there`s nothing free here hahahaha joke xD As far as i know you need to wagered to catch rain, that`s my opinion and based on my observation here in stake xD You need to wagered and also need to stay in one channel :) Wish u luck bud, i hope you catch soon.

Just to follow up, here is the thread where rainbot was first introduced:

However, even since then, the mechanism of the rainbot has been changed, but it gives you a sense of what they are going for.  It also makes clear that the exact method will not be revealed.

16 hours ago, nopjegang said:

I think if your gonna wait for rains you get blacklisted if i’m correct?

I’m not totally waiting to get tipped , I’m just wondering why I can’t receive the tip it’s different buddy , but now I read some reply, you need to work for it to get tipped just like workers do they job 👏 

thanks for all replies im very grateful 

You should check your settings whether you have the "Hide bets from public" privacy option unticked. Having your bets hidden would exclude you from receiving rain. 

If you're just on stake and doing nothing being afk, then there is probably a high chance that you wont receive a tip from rainbot as you need to be betting in order to receive any money. This is to prevent beggars by just spamming chat and hoping they get a tip from rainbot everytime.

as i said or have said in the past, no one knows and cant ever tell you with certainty... but i can say i feel that it may be dynamic, depending on howmany players are on at the moment, how many active, and how much average wagering is done by the chatting players who are not hidden in stats..then again it could be much simpler than that and not using any complicated formula... as said before.. we wont eve know

It's free stuff so I absolutely can't complain. Though it might be frustrating specially for others but honestly not me. I do envy others who gets rain most of the time but still, that's free money regardless. SO I'm just thankful enough whenever I catch some good ones. :-)

Hey,

Sometimes you can’t hit a rain for 1 month, sometimes you will hit all the rains during 1 month ahaha.. It’s really random, but I think it depends of your bets, and your activity.

With regards, Kinou.

To get rain, I think you need to bet atleast something and be active in chat, rainbot tips people who have typed at least one message in the last 10 minutes if I'm not wrong

It's maybe your wager is hidden, i have a friend too who didnt receive any rain but he wagered a lot and chatting too after 1 to 2 days it was recognized by bot

maybe thats the formula, chatting and wagering might help or try to deposit too :)