Vladv26

Chindia Târgoviște - CFR Cluj pick

Featured Comment

Chindia Târgoviște
They optained so far just one point in the match they played away against Medias. After that they lost both matches with the same score 1-0 against Viitorul and CS U Craiova. This time they will play again against a very though opponent, the champion from last season so it will be very hard for them to get a positive outcome of this game.

Viorel Moldovan(coach of Chindia) did not said anything about any injuries related to his team. He expects to see a lot of fans supporting their team tonight.

CFR Cluj
They are playing very well at the start of this season. Last Wednesday they assured themselves a spot in the 3rd round of Champions League qualification, where they will meet Celtic next week. They have 7 points after 3 matches played the only team that made them problems was Poli Iași. CFR has now a streak of 6 official matches where they were not defeated.

Dan Petrescu(coach of CFR) announced that he is going to use a different lineup from the one he used at Champions League. Culio is injuried and there is 0% chance we will see him playing tonight. The good news is that Tucudean has started training again but we still don't know if he is going to play in this match.

Even though the difference between this teams is big i dont remove the possibility of seeing a surprise here. CFR is playing using their substitutes again but this time they will do it away from home. The match is played at Ploiești but i still expect Chindia to be supported by at least 5000 supporters that will try to create a good atmosphere for their team.

CFR won their last match against Dinamo but did not impressed at all because they scored the winning goal in minute 83 from a penalty. I don't think this time they will play any better give the fact that they are also playing away now.

My pick for this match is Chindia +1 ( if CFR wins this match at one goal difference your money will be returned, if Chindia wins or the match ends in a draw your bet will be a winner).