Stake Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Vladv26

Huddersfield – Derby prediction

Featured Comment

Huddersfield

They had absolutely no chance in the Premier League as they finished on the last place. Still they have a pretty good team and they will try and go again for the promotion this season. They played well in the friendly matches winning against teams like Hamburg, Rochadale or Doncaster. They looked good on the attacking side. 

They lost a few good players this summer like Philip Billing, Tommy Smith, Depoitre or Eric Durm but they've been active on the transfer market and bought Isaac Mbenza and Tommy Elphick, players from wich they expect something better. 

According to the news Demeaco Duhaney is the only player that will miss this match, being injuried. Still, Steve Mounie arrived late after participating at the Cup Of Africa and will not be used for this match. 

Derby

They were extremely close to promotion last season but they lost in the finals of the playoffs. This summer the team suffered a lot of changes and things don't look very well for them. First of all they have a new coach, Phillip Cocu from Netherlands. 

They sold players like Blackman, Bradley Johnson, Craig Brysson or Alex Pearce. When talking about new players the only one I notice is Bielik from Poland. 

Jack Marriott, their striker is injuried and cannot play in this match. Duane Holmes, Scott Carson, George Thorne, Andre Wisdom and Craig Forsyth are also not going to be available. 

For this match I'm going to go a bit riskier and choose a higher odd wich is the victory of the hosting team. If you take a look on transfermarkt the Huddersfield team is worth doublr from the Derby team. Also Derby has a lot of problems with their players. 

Derby lost quite a lot of players this summer thing that was noticed during their training matches. They also have a new coach and all of this changes affected the team. I dont think they will play well at the beginning of the season. 

Huddersfield is playing well at home, it is the better and more expensive team and they've also looked good in the friendly matches. That's why I think they are going to win this match. 

My pick for this match is Huddersfield to win. If you don't need high odds you can simply choose 1x and play safer.