BLXN

I wish to work with someone adept w. LUA code on Seuntjie's DB

Featured Comment

Hi there-- are you a fan of Seuntjie's Dicebot? I am! I just don't know how to program the fucking thing -- nor do I really have time to undertake the endeavour currently -- what I do have is an autistic person's mind, and a knowledge of the algorithmic hash, and TONNES of ideas on how to make money -- I just .. can't .. do .. it.. (easily) -- so I'm wondering if there is someone out there who enjoys working together on projects, and wouldn't mind trying to conceptualize my ideas into code- or at the very least help a brutha out in these matters.  Cheerz

22 hours ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

On this note, please create the iOS or MAC version of these bots that everyone is currently using so no user feels left out lollll.

The Dicebot would be so good if only I was able to use it gahhhhhh.

Some dude on here released a different dice bot for mac. Its open source, but I don't know how credible the guy is. So do heed caution.

It should be on the dice threads somewhere.

Umm well you could just search for people who would do this for money for like 5 bucks in fiverr and or you could ask seuntije himself for help maybe he could help you when he is free himself :) so the program is trusted too. 

My god this sounds very technical... sadly a project which I don’t have any understanding of...

I should do some research to be able to contribute but when I saw the title I had to come in and tell how impressive it was! 🤯

On 8/7/2019 at 3:40 AM, nuuuitsjdragon said:

My god this sounds very technical... sadly a project which I don’t have any understanding of...

I should do some research to be able to contribute but when I saw the title I had to come in and tell how impressive it was! 🤯

I wanna make it do what I do while I am focused, and have the necessary discipline to move through the algo-rhythm xD  i was inspired to play as such by watch what was presumably a bot hit HR up with some doozies.. but yeah. i guess i'll just do the due diligence and "code it myself" .. i'm fckn useless at coding. but who better to interpret my madness than me? :/😜

I'm not a huge fan of Dicebot. It's not bad, I just had some issues with it, so I created my own. I can implement pretty much any algorithm on any game with it. If your ideas do not have to rely on LUA and/or on Dicebot, then feel free to send me a message.

3 minutes ago, toohoola said:

I'm not a huge fan of Dicebot. It's not bad, I just had some issues with it, so I created my own. I can implement pretty much any algorithm on any game with it. If your ideas do not have to rely on LUA and/or on Dicebot, then feel free to send me a message.

yuhs. xD and that's what i'm talkin' about! i can't get a betting rate over .8/s w. seuntjie's. okay, i will do that post-haste. thanks for the reply. :D 

1 minute ago, BLXN said:

i can't get a betting rate over .8/s w. seuntjie's.

Betting rate was one of the issues why I disliked Dicebot. My bot plays as fast as possible, in the case of Dice it's 2.4 games per sec, if the site is not under heavy load.

On 8/13/2019 at 2:16 AM, blurrijs said:

I also dont understand some options in the dicebot, and then it just randomly stops for me for no reason and I can't fix it

yeah, it seems nerfed- i've noticed throttle errors popping up on site while using dbot, and i get better rates on site, so , i just use the site for now.

Hey OP, I been working with DiceBot quite often recently creating scripts. For the most part it's just like other programming languages. If you still need someone, I believe I can help you.

5 hours ago, XclusiveD said:

Hey OP, I been working with DiceBot quite often recently creating scripts. For the most part it's just like other programming languages. If you still need someone, I believe I can help you.

Cool =D I wouldn't mind checking out the possibilities at all. hmu when you're online =D