Sign in to follow this  
Imogen Arnold

Does a dedicated server provide customization?

Featured Comment

Customization helps to operate the business and gain advantages when it comes to configuration in terms of CPU, RAM, platform, disk space or software. Whereas the shared hosting encourages users to work with the already loaded environment and eliminate the possibilities to customize the server. If customization is your priority then I’ll recommend you to go with a cheap dedicated server rather than a shared server. 
https://hostnoc.com/dedicated-servers/

Edited by Imogen Arnold | By Mistake

Ok first of all this is posted in the wromg section of the forum and also what do you mean by dedicated server ? Are you referring stake to host through your link their website ? I dont get you. 

Posted (edited)

He is trying to say that dedicated servers are better than other hosting services. It does not have to do anything with stake, he was just sharing some info and I don't really see anything bad about it. Dedicated servers are better and if you chose bare metal server you will have the best option. Those are really cool because they are physical servers and that makes them really reliable to use. Now they are getting cheaper and buying them on https://gthost.com/bare-metal-server/ is a steal now. Other hosting services do not even compare to bare metal server and your website will work really good. There will be no lag and glitches and no one will be complaining about it being slow. Yes, they cost more than virtual servers, but it is worth it.

Edited by CaseyStoner