Stake Birthday!!!

Lotary

Featured Comment

Hello I em old player in stake i losed a lot but i wined more sow i em happy.Stake for me is like my family end me users are like my brothers end sisters i love Supporters Eddie end mods 

I em happy for this Birthday i will drink till tomorrow in stake birthday with my frends i wish also eddie open his heart end send smoe cupons haahaha i also will deposite like 500 usd end send to users sow type you username i will tip 1 Xrp to all in birthday is like cupon i wan t to help eddie Good Luck All i love you all !!!!!!

hey there Lotary! :)

I also feel the same way with what you're saying... Users are like our brothers/sisters... And also the support members and the general staff members. They feel like family. So, Yeah, Just wanted to wish them a huge happy birthday to stake and thank you eddie for being such a legend..! You are awesome stakers! You guys are legends too :)

Username on stake is : Aazzah

Have a great day and best of luck playing everyone :) Once again Happy early birthday stake ❤️ 

To be honest i am going to advice you to not drink and play since you will just end up loosing and nkt winning but still if you wanna do it go for it and have fun and happy birthday to stake. 

Interesting topic here that you have opened lol. Well if you are giving away those XRP then very generous of you. :)

On the note of Stake's birthday, I am actually very excited to see what more is to come in the next few days as the big day closes in!

Archived