Mohican

The Better Crypto Wallet (Your opinion)

Featured Comment

Hello every stake's family,

In looking for the better Crypto Wallet I have faced with Wirex with token itself WTX. in my opinion, the best Wallet for today, perhaps ;)

Here is my referal link: 

- Wirex the only platform that allows unconditional access to OTC and interbank rates with completely transparent about fees - so you always know what you’re paying and why,

- Wirex app puts you in control of every aspect of your money,

- Deposit your Wirex using a credit or debit card, bank transfer or crypto.

And what Wallets do you use?  What about advantages for, fees and etc.?

I use blockchain wallet and sometimes coinbase too. But coinbase don't allow gambling. If they found user sending and receiving funds from gambling site they block the account. And there is not much coin in blockchain. That's why I always convert my coin in btc, eth, bch or xlm and keep them in my wallet at blockchain. It's a good secure web wallet. 

I am a long bystander of Trust Wallet for Ethereum & ERC20s, try importing your Eth Address into it and see for yourself why... Trust Wallet is arguably far ahead of the competition for its niche.

For Bitcoin, a new entry has my vote in BlueWallet; its ability to import your private keys or mnemonic using whatever you’re able to give it is impressive. No need to know your derivation path. Also, it supports Lightning Network for those of you eager to try that out for size.

For staking, check out Cobo Wallet. Pioneering the custodial staking solutions across many blockchains.

Lastly, I’ve recently become aware of Magnum Wallet - it definitely is a promising contender given its fresh approach and multi-purpose utility. For BNB-BEP2 Tokens, this is the defacto. Check it out!

697BE867-DDEE-41AB-BD50-D4A0CC77B4D4.jpeg

29554F14-4CDF-456D-A364-878920C99518.jpeg

99E58C6B-FCDD-4E34-88C6-CC61D0621301.jpeg

AC52A0FA-10F4-4F39-90D3-2F0212820A1C.jpeg

i think jack in the boxx is rly good one
you can keep all kind of coins in there 
thos i never rly used it i keep my coins in gambling websites 
not a smart idea tho xD 

There are so many crypto wallet you will get in online. Offline crypto is better than online wallet. Though I am using some online wallet I will write about them. 1. Coinbase is good for online wallet. 2. After the you can use uphold wallet as your crypto wallet. 3. blockchain wallet is also good. 4. for erc 20 token you can use my ether wallet or metamask wallet. they all are equally good. I never find any difficulty on them.

Recently I found a multi coin wallet which support more crypto in a single wallet. I studied a lot about this wallet and I surprised because it's very good online wallet as well. Many people already using it and it is very trusted wallet. More over it's paying interest for your coins as well. It's uphold wallet. If you have any question about uphold then please try in once, you will get how the wallet is actually.

On 8/5/2019 at 1:53 AM, Mohican said:

Hello every stake's family,

In looking for the better Crypto Wallet I have faced with Wirex with token itself WTX. in my opinion, the best Wallet for today, perhaps ;)

Here is my referal link: 

- Wirex the only platform that allows unconditional access to OTC and interbank rates with completely transparent about fees - so you always know what you’re paying and why,

- Wirex app puts you in control of every aspect of your money,

- Deposit your Wirex using a credit or debit card, bank transfer or crypto.

And what Wallets do you use?  What about advantages for, fees and etc.?

Don't use revolut, it sucks so much. Wirex is fine but the app is too buggy. 

Just use atms or other services, for those in europe i recommend shitcoins.club , a polish business that offer a quite good service

There are so many crypto wallet I can see which are equally good. I can use offline and online wallet for my security purposes, But you can use some usefull and trusted online wallet which are safe actually. Coinbase, uphold, metamask, mew these are good wallet for your btc and your others crypto for as wallets.

I have use a couple of wallets back then, the last was blockchain Wallet which I had hard time recovering my wallet on a new phone due to my phone not being able to scan the QR code on the Web version. I came across Atomic wallet which was new in the system through their bounty program. At that time they only had the desktop version of their wallet. I had no option than to use because participating in their bounty required us to download it. I really love it right away and till that what I use and i think it's the best so far. They now have android and iOS version. It's non-custodial so you have access to your private keys. Basically, I hold all my asset on the Wallet. From BTC, ETH, XRP etc to erc20 tokens. It has a built in exchange and an option to buy crypto with bank card. Atomic Wallet is more of a one stop crypto wallet lol. 

On 8/31/2019 at 1:52 PM, wiro212sableng said:

i used local exchange for my wallet in all coin, very simple and direct to trade. Especially doge i use dogechain for sure, low tax and faster. :) 

Hi buddy, that's a bad idea. Exchange are meant for trading and not cool for storing your crypto if you value them. Better get a non-custodial Wallet like Atomic Wallet where you own your private keys. 

If you’re serious about crypto, get a Ledger - plain and simple. It will answer all your digital asset dreams; I wore one around my neck for nearly two years with my private office key fob. Because I don’t f around when it comes to money.

That being said, I’ve often forced myself over the last five years to walk the path of the cashless warrior; just to walk the talk I believe in and experience firsthand where its friction points, pains and potential are - sometimes finding myself market-selling BTC on fire while being held hostage at bill-point for hours.... or having only the Ledger without a computer terminal... when my mobile phone and power bank are depleted.... and I look like cryptoshit. Ohh it still burns

So it is always necessary to have a secure yet flexible hot or mobile wallet and perhaps a friend in the industry you can reach 24/7 lol. IMHO, here are some of the best of the best from a hardened insider:

MOBILE

Trust Wallet. Trust Me. It’s always been that good. (ETH, ERC-Tokens & Web3)

Blockchain Wallet, Blue Wallet (BTC + Top5 Chains) & Bread (BRD) Wallet

Guarda (Multi). Coinomi (Multi). Cobo Wallet (onboard-Staking). Ethos (Multi). Enjin (Multi). ImToken (ETH, Web3, Multi). Eidoo (ICO). Knox (Cold Mobile)

Dash (Dash). O3 (NEP5). Magnum (BEP2). Edge (Slow). Cipher (ETH+Web3). Lynx (EOS). Nova (EOS)

DESKTOP/BROWSER

Metamask (Must). MEW. MyCrypto. Saturn Wallet (ETH+ETC). Exodus (Multi). Scatter (EOS). Grey Matter (EOS). Electrum. Bancor.

FIAT RAMPS

Wirex. Luno. Ternio. Trastra. Spend. Uphold. Crypto.com (MCO). TenX. Nexo (Finance). Celcius (Finance).

ASSET/FOLIO TRACKER

Delta. Blox. Blockfolio. CoinsLive. Coincap.

If I missed you... either your UI/UX sucks or you haven’t positioned your strategic core well enough to be considered a best of breed. That’s back to the drawing board, boys. Strive better, for the sake of adoption.

Annd I just realized I’ve posted twice on this topic. Actually I knew all along but chose to forget. For me, the passion is strong and the commitment true 😉

Hello my friend

I wanted to thank you by the way for your ad and your sponsorship link and I will try it and see because I am looking for a portfolio of confidence so why not try. I already have several but one more can not hurt, today it takes a lot to secure our money.

Happy holiday to you at the end of the year and good luck for the rest

A lot of amazing crypto wallets have been mentioned in this post, all these wallets are truely unique in what they have to offer and features included. But most cryptocurrency wallets out there are just scam wallets with aim of stealing of funds from  cryptocurrency users, it is better to evaluate the concept of a wallet, developers and review experience from other users before utilizing any crypto wallets. 

Currently, Netbox.Global have a created a cryptocurrency wallet named NetBox.wallet to protect funds of users completely. The NetBox.wallet is compatible to multiple cryptocurrencies and allows easier access to transfer of funds which is transparent and efficient for the cryptocurrency community. 

Get more information: https://netbox.global/

IMG_20191209_200204.jpg

I think that the best crypto wallet should be a decentralized one, unlike I am not going to tell names due the "risk" when promoting some site and then this site could gone, I think that that kind of wallet is the best.  Like "cryptobridge" which was one if not the first decentralized exchange but now is gone.  THis exchange was not a scam due the devs were setting a "good bye" message and a "next close" message to all users in order for them to take founds out.  I don´t trust in those KYC wallets.  My opinion.  good luck.