LuckyDis

you interested with race to get reward ?

Featured Comment

On 8/5/2019 at 5:20 AM, LuckyDis said:

As long as this time Stake make something better, to make their players comfort to stay and play. One of their efforts is held a race, what do you think about it ? Do you interested with the reward ? Is it deserve for our big wagered to get a reward that is fewer than our big wagered ?

Many times I see people wagered more than 5 btc just only for 0.15 BTC reward highest.

Well just because they wager that much doesn’t mean it cost them that amount.   Some people start off with only 100k and they go up and down through the entire race.   So the amount they wager may seem really large but in reality it’s not what they came to the table with.  

keep saying this over and over. and hoping one day this would come true.. is changing the way of the race. where everyone starts evenly with the same amount.. they have to reach a  or go beyond  a certain amount to win that prize.. instead of wagering lets see who can profit off the amount they started with.. that is a race.. that will show who can really profit and play smart.. 

14 hours ago, polor12 said:

keep saying this over and over. and hoping one day this would come true.. is changing the way of the race. where everyone starts evenly with the same amount.. they have to reach a  or go beyond  a certain amount to win that prize.. instead of wagering lets see who can profit off the amount they started with.. that is a race.. that will show who can really profit and play smart.. 

Im not that interested because never once have I benefited from the races.   I have always lost more than I made.   Meaning at several points during the race I am up to a certain amount and I tell myself to cash out but I think we’ll maybe I can move up a couple spots so I don’t and then what I end up winning isn’t anywhere near what I could have cashed out at several points during the race. 

I dont mind joining the race as long as i dont loose to much of my balance. Yes it is hard to keep up with all the highrollers and their wagers. Think i have only been in top 100 twice