Aazzah

What is your lucky row on plinko?

Featured Comment

Hey there fellow stakers! :D

I wanted to create this topic to hear your guys thoughts and experiences on this... But, what is your lucky row and setting on plinko?

I will start it off... My lucky row is 16. The highest row. And my lucky setting is, High. Because I have hit all of my insane multipliers on these settings.. I have hit 1000x 4 times and 130x multiple times. So in other words... Plinko, 16 rows, high settings is honestly my lucky settings :D So yeah... What is your lucky row and settings?

Leave a simple reply below letting me know your experience! :D

Have a great day everyone. :P

I already get the maximum payout from all Rows (both Rows 8 to Rows 16), but I prefer Pin 14 + High Risk to try to get profit by aiming for the maximum payout on that Rows.  Have a bigger win Chance + fairly large Payout :) 

My lucky row is 7 lol, just because its very easy to get it, but if we're talking seriously I don't have any luck in plinko, in fact I will go and try it just for the shits and giggles to see my balance just go poof, to a 0,so yeah good luck in your plinko haha. 

Kind Regards,

slfj. 

I never bet on low pins and only every once in a while i will  bet on medium risk pins.   

High risk is the only way and 14-16 pins.

The most unlucky settings for me on plinko have always been 16 pins and high. Well its also what ive played the most too haha. but yeah ive been really lucky on 12 and 13 14 pins ion high before! moreso on i think its 14. more sustainable in my opinion. 

If I play plinko I always chose 16 row and with high risk because this is a good strategy for increased balance you must got after 30,40 rolls a big hit like 26x or 130x I many time hit on plinko 130x but I not hit a 1000x on plinko 

I usually only use pin 15 and pin 16 but I don't focus on 1kx or 620x but I like to catch 130x because 130x I think it's very easy and I like to move between pins 16 and pin 15 when I get 130x I move to 15 to get 83 so then until the target that I want I get

For me, I have two strats on Plinko. First is wager. If I want to wager, I put 14 rows low. Sometimes I won, sometimes I lose, but not too much. Second strategy is High 16, just bet really small to hit the 1000x :) 

I like Plinko but I don`t think I have a lucky set, however I have learn to use the low with 10 rows in order to place and auto bet for races with pretty good results.  I do play Plinko as second option or third option (my champions are Video Poker and Keno), and I go to high with 16 rows, but again, I mostly use Plinko for auto bets when I have to leave my sit and I begun to use the low 10 rows.  Good results.  Good luck. 

maybe I was more fortunate when playing plinko on line 16 by hitting 130x with basebet 0.001 etosi and it surprised me because before I found a payout 26x and it made me very happy even though I didn't reach x1000

my luckiest run was 1000x 11 times in a week, I don't know whats wrong with plinko at that time. almost everyday I hit 1000x twice on that week. actually 1000x twice in a day is very-very rare.

I wanted to create this topic to hear your guys thoughts and experiences on this... But, what is your lucky row and setting on plinko?

I will start it off... My lucky row is 16. The highest row. And my lucky setting is, High. Because I have hit all of my insane multipliers on these settings.. I have hit 1000x 4 times and 130x multiple times. So in other words... Plinko, 16 rows, high settings is honestly my lucky settings

So yeah... What is your lucky row and settings?

Leave a simple reply below letting me know your experience!

Have a great day everyone.

Same here. my lucky row is 16 pins, High setting. And I did hit 1000x 5 - 6 times since I joined stake (I’m here since the beginning) and many 130x. Most people don’t like plinko, but when you have big balance plinko is really a good game for fun but of course you need to be careful. It got me busted many times :) but I still love the game. The only thing that I do not recommend is when people have low balance. Nothing below 50k would be good for plinko. My bets are 1000 satoshi on plinko because when I hit 1000x I get beautiful million, but even when you hit 130x you get 130k which is sweet as well. I did hit my larger multiplier on plinko when my balance was between 50k - 100k believe it or not, so you can imagine how happy I was when that ball finally got into the right pin. That’s why I have good memories when it comes to plinko.

Hello Aazzah, I don't feel I'm very lucky on plinko, but i think I have won the most playing on high 14 rows.

I feel as though the other rows have less risk per payout, and this is the most effective and works the best.

This is however in my experience, so whatever you feel is best you should stick to.

Good luck friend!

I don't have a lucky row for plinko tbh, at this point I've given up hitting a high x on it.

I usually play it when I want to wager a lot easily so I play on low risk with 10 rows.

I'm not as lucky as you, friend ...
As long as I joined stake, I have never once hit a 1000x, 620x, 420x plinko ...
until I thought that my account was blocked by the committee ...

however, I still like to play plinko even though I never hit the corner of the triangle ... I only like this game, sometimes I get bored with other games, but not with plinko, I actually like plinko even though I never won a bet at this one game...;)

While I have hit 1000x a few times playing the high 16 pins setting, I tend to lose more than I win on that setting.  I would say my best profits have come from playing the high setting with 14 or 15 pins.

My lucky row when playing plinko was 170x and 420x I had gotten 420x twice in one game and that was my experience playing plinko and I got a decent cash out at that time .. unfortunately at that time I bet on preroll and didn't bet when my bet was raised even though it wasn't hit when it was a big bet but I already made a lot of profit when I got 420x twice in one game.

On 8/8/2019 at 1:29 AM, CntryBoy said:

While I have hit 1000x a few times playing the high 16 pins setting, I tend to lose more than I win on that setting.  I would say my best profits have come from playing the high setting with 14 or 15 pins.

I am not like that ... I bet within 2 hours at plinko pin 16, trying to reach 1000x, with a bet of 100 doge. but after 2 hours, I haven't even found my ball at 1000x, I then tried my luck at pin 15. I tried to reach 620x again but I fell ... my balance was getting thinner because at pin 15 my ball was trapped more at 0.2 x ... then I stepped back from pin 15, and turned to pin 14, with the remaining balance of 10,000 doge (remaining bets on pin 16 and pin 15) I was faster towards defeat ...

I don't know where my luck is when playing plinko ... or does my account really have no luck in plinko games?.. :(