Sign in to follow this  
nuuuitsjdragon

How has Stake’s birthday event been for you?

Featured Comment

As per my topic, with all the daily event giveaways and challenges, are you currently enjoying Stake’s birthday event? 

I don’t know what else is to come so I’m excited for the unknown - hopefully better than not rewards or activities that we can participate in...

Damn if time doesn’t pass too fast, it felt like Stake’s 1st birthday was not long ago and here comes the 2nd one already! 😎

I mean so far it has been great. The giveaways have been good so far, some of them super difficult (but I just don't enter those). I am hoping for a birthday stream of some sort getting closer to the 8th of August.

It's been good so far. I haven't been on stake in a long time the past few months but I am starting to be active again on here and waiting to see what will happen in the future of stake. :)

the 7,777.777,777 bet looks very nice and I love to try attempt that but this week is not best but I try and make some winning in Plinko and try for that bet 😘

Hmm i would say im not really enjoy the stake's birthday especially for the challenge. because i think some of the challenges was so hard and full of risk. so sometimes i skip the challenge if its really hard for me

This is a very good idea from Stake. Giveaways are really amazing, 7,777,777,777 challenge as well... I prefer a community like Stake, than a community that does nothing. Thank you Stake and Happy Birthday 🎁🎉 

Hello all dear and wonderful users on forum!

I'm not complaining about it, all challenges are good, but too many challenges. I think that there should be one challenge and everyday other task.

We have 7.777,777,777 challenge on forum, we have big event brithday really.

On 8th will brithday of stake and i thought it about maybe Eddie will giveaway access for tester on new game or no. They will launch game slots instant so for everyone!

Generally everything is ok on brithday of stake :) 

Regards, exclusive staker - Tomki! 

Edited by Tomki

I think that something grand awaits us on Stake birthday . I think there will be some kind of stream with Eddie or the Stake staff. So far this is a mystery to us what will be this big day for Stake.

1 minute ago, barbaris said:

Myślę, że w urodziny Stake czeka nas coś wspaniałego. Myślę, że będzie jakiś strumień z Eddiem lub personelem Stake. Jak dotąd jest dla nas tajemnicą, jaki będzie ten wielki dzień dla Stake'a.

Yeah possible, i saw on chat - moderator write on chat and want about Irena do stream xD 

I'm not sure, 3 days left.. we'll see what happened in the future, i should go to time machine because i can't wait it :D 

Regards! 

As per my topic, with all the daily event giveaways and challenges, are you currently enjoying Stake’s birthday event? 

I don’t know what else is to come so I’m excited for the unknown - hopefully better than not rewards or activities that we can participate in...

Damn if time doesn’t pass too fast, it felt like Stake’s 1st birthday was not long ago and here comes the 2nd one already! 

Giveaway and challenges are great. I'm so glad that stake is celebrating so big. However when it comes to my personal situation it isn't very good. Unfortunately for the last two weeks I'm having failure after failure. Nothing works out for me. I really begin to loose hope that I will be able to win again :( I bust almost always and every day bring new losses. Trying to figure out what I do wrong. today I just stop playing and look at the game I should choose to continue and couldn't decide which one I should choose. Maybe I should go back to the forum and read more about strategies because I ran out of any ideas at this moment. 

I am realy enjoying stake's birthday events and challanges i am happy for their celebration but some of the events and challanges are risky to obtain but its always high risk high reward if u have the patience u can hit any challange in the end just stay hopefull and I am so excited for the big day to come .
Good luck all I hope u reach ur goal.

So far I am happy with the daily challenges and prizes, not bad for an additional balance. and now we all have to find bet id 7,777,777,777, congratulations if anyone finds

These two weeks are full of fun and challenges .. Birthday weeks are most exciting weeks on stake ....