Sign in to follow this  
kaleemmalik071

Saturday's MEGA BIRTHDAY RACE | Expectations

Featured Comment

Hi guys Greetings ! :)

i just seen tweet of stake about upcoming next Saturday's MEGA BIRTHDAY RACE at 8/10/2019 :)

what is your expectations for this mega race ? which amount will  be held for total race prize i guess $ 10000 or full 1 bitcoin :P . and i am smelling there will something special with coupons ( always welcome )  too :P 

link to post .....

leave your feedback below :) have a nice betting & fun :)

Kaleemmalik

2019-08-06 08_29_16-Stake.com on Twitter_ _Saturday's MEGA BIRTHDAY RACE is going to be the biggest .png

Well I thought last weekends megarace was the one for the 2nd anniversary party but with those coupons being so low it was a big disappointment to those who actually put in quite a bit of money playing on the site for the last week.

So hopefully they can makeup for this flub with their marketing department on that one. Cause that got alot of vip members angry and was saying they thought it would be like 10x more than what they were expecting since their regular coupons were worth that much. Let alone for a once in a year event like this one happening for their birthday bash. :/

Edited by rdbase

My expectations is bigger prizes, more winners and more twitter winners to get cash bonus. But Im pretty sure they have big suprise for us, lets wait

My expectations is bigger prizes, more winners and more twitter winners to get cash bonus. But Im pretty sure they have big suprise for us, lets wait

Mega rice have $5000 prize pool, so i guess it will doubled $10,000 or even tripled $15,000 or even more on mega birthday race. What i hope is top 100 can get an extra bonus, not only for top 50 like the last mega race.

in my opinion, this Race will be very lively compared to before because the Prize pool is bigger than the previous race (around 10k $? or maybe 15k $?) We will find out later, I can't wait for it :D 

If think the 1st prize will be 1 BTC. I hope to be in the top 200 or 300 ahahah. It will be really hard and to get to top 10, just need to wager 5 BTC or more I think... I hope a coupon :)

Yes, most likely 1 bitcoin. We'll see! I hope there will be many places. Maybe 1000 will be made, and let a little holiday for everyone! Once there was a race and 25,000 dollars who knows

the coupons is going to be bigger.. the race is going to be more intense.. and will probably have a bigger prize and might be a little longer then usual. so preparing for it, naw not really.and gonna sit back and watch on the sidelines..

I think that these races will have a much larger prize pool and much more prizes places, or maybe we will expect something new and not like what it was before. We are waiting and soon we will all see for ourselves.

This is a really great and exciting news that Stake is going to up the ante for the Mega Races in conjunction with the Stake birthday celebration! :) Well I surely hope that you are right about the coupon part haha. 😛

what is your expectations for this mega race ? which amount will  be held for total race prize i guess $ 10000 or full 1 bitcoin

. and i am smelling there will something special with coupons ( always welcome )  too

For sure it’s going to be a big deal. The only thing I worry is that I don’t have balance now to start in such serious race :( Damn I need to work may way up and build my balance relatively fast so I can be ready on Saturday. I worry I will not be able to do that when in such rush. For sure I want to participate in that race. It’s going to be something we will remember for a long period of time :)

I hope that when it lasts I can follow it because so far I have never participated in a race with a big prize, Saturday I will try to follow because today is a stake. I hope I am lucky and get profit when I race

Well apparently all everyone is concerned about is the coupon.  Shocking!  

I'm not really sure what to expect, probably a bigger prize pool, maybe $10k or more, possibly more winners... although if they allow more winners the prize pool would probably have to be bigger or the actual prize amounts won't change much.  Regardless of what is coming for the big mega race, I am looking forward to it as always!

12 hours ago, cukup2 said:

I hope that when it lasts I can follow it because so far I have never participated in a race with a big prize, Saturday I will try to follow because today is a stake. I hope I am lucky and get profit when I race

ha ha ha :P prepare your ammo and get ready for the battle :) 

9 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Well apparently all everyone is concerned about is the coupon.  Shocking!  

I'm not really sure what to expect, probably a bigger prize pool, maybe $10k or more, possibly more winners... although if they allow more winners the prize pool would probably have to be bigger or the actual prize amounts won't change much.  Regardless of what is coming for the big mega race, I am looking forward to it as always!

already two tweets from stake about birthday mega race so we can expect something special gonna be :) 

The mega race has a $ 5,000 prize pool, so I guess it will double or even more on the birthday race. What I hope is the top 100 can get additional bonuses, not only for the top 50 like the last mega race.