Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Did you notice the 500x win on keno today using 100xrp bet?

Featured Comment

Hey guys, im not sure if you all noticed or not... but there wa this fella who hit 500x on keno 10 tiles, 2 times in one day... im not sure if it was the same guy who hit 500x100xrp=50,000 xrp.... in one game keno... but i think it may have been...

that is something i literally dream of.... just one win like that would be a game changer and probably allow me to leave and never come back, seriously.  lol..

but yeah, if any of you have the bet ID please share it here for the legends of keno to be known hah

12 hours ago, hustler1984 said:

that compares to the 50,000xrp win in crash last night... the thing went to like 460000x or something like that

What multiplier was he going for though?

I cannot imagine if he had went for like 20,000x or even 100,000x which would be an insane retirement fund.

I have not even hit 500x on 10 tiles Keno before and there are some people who can hit it twice in one day... the power of having actual, useful luck. 

:/

Unfortunately, I did not see this victory and I would also like to look at bet ID. This guy won about $ 30,000 with two bets, but we don’t know how much he lost before catching this multiplier. Perhaps he just recovered the losses, or maybe he is losing.

7 minutes ago, barbaris said:

Unfortunately, I did not see this victory and I would also like to look at bet ID. This guy won about $ 30,000 with two bets, but we don’t know how much he lost before catching this multiplier. Perhaps he just recovered the losses, or maybe he is losing.

$30,000 with 2 bets, doesn't sound like someone who just started betting so probability would be higher for him to actually recover everything he has lost + hopefully win a decent amount from just those wins alone... enough to at least not come back for a long, long time and do something else!

I assume his profile was private though, so stats would all be hidden lol.

That's a nice win for sure, that person must of been estatic when he hit that multipler. I was pretty stoked when I hit for $1500 the other day on keno but 50,000 xrp is amazing

Hey guys, im not sure if you all noticed or not... but there wa this fella who hit 500x on keno 10 tiles, 2 times in one day... im not sure if it was the same guy who hit 500x100xrp=50,000 xrp.... in one game keno... but i think it may have been...

This is absolute madness. Some people are born lucky. I have ever hit anything and I mean ANYTHING significant on Keno. Even during challenges when you can play with 1 satoshi bets I still didn't hit anything below 22x. And this guy gets 500x in one day? Maybe he took all the luck from me and now he has double luck. Mine and his hahah. I just hope he took it easy and didn't try to win for the third time :D 

11 hours ago, GonerGenesis said:

So I can keep on dreaming to hit a thing like this sometime

i mean, yeah dream on. but the thing is that you gotta be wagering that much too to win big, if you never wager 100 xrp per bet, you will never win the amount he won when he hit 500x. its just logic

That's insane...Reminds me of moneymaker33 and hitting a huge multiplier in Keno with a big XRP bet. Think he made 114k XRP. Of course he didn't stop and slowly lost it over the next 1.5 hours. i wish players who had insane single hits like that would stop when they should.

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

That's insane...Reminds me of moneymaker33 and hitting a huge multiplier in Keno with a big XRP bet. Think he made 114k XRP. Of course he didn't stop and slowly lost it over the next 1.5 hours. i wish players who had insane single hits like that would stop when they should.

Oh wow i seem to have missed the moneymaker33  bet your talking about, if you have any of the ones you are talking about or in this thread id really  you to like the betid so we can all drool over it XD 

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

I know that I have let greed get the best of me in the past, but if I was lucky enough to hit some crazy amount like that there is no way in hell I would lose it back... well not right away anyways....

I just saw this on front page again and from the last time when I commented, I tried hitting 500x on Keno and I finally hit my first one after tons and tons of rolls with a  small bet.

I have really no idea how did he do it, much less with such a big bet. 

Keno really is a jackpot game after all.

On 8/6/2019 at 2:40 AM, Shaniqua said:

that is something i literally dream of.... just one win like that would be a game changer and probably allow me to leave and never come back, seriously.  lol..

but yeah, if any of you have the bet ID please share it here for the legends of keno to be known hah

You serious ???    I didn’t see this no but wow if this is real that is insane.    I wonder if anyone can link the bet here if they did see it.  

hello all friends i missed that golden bets ,anyone have please post it ,hope it was insane hit for us .but still its a portrait for us to  saw every day and try it to workout and how to hit some day.

I didn't notice, where is the bet id? 50k xrp won on single bet is really big. Hope this guy didn't take alot ammo before hit that. can imagine how happy he/she is when hitting 500x with just few rolls and how nervous or feeling when balance drop before hit.

nope didnt see it or anybody mentioning it.. quite surprise because that would be a big deal to most people.. but good for them who ever won that..they gotta be really happy about that bet.. seems like everyone is getting to like xrp.. and is like the main choice to play with in most of the races and challenges.. and every day betting.. wondering the value of it will rise soon

Well that is great to hear i also heard paecega had also hit it just recently so i guess i gotta try keno again now if it is doing this nice to other people hopefully yall and i win out of it  :) good luck

Stake many games give big payouts I see many times on limbo give 1000 plus and some time 20000x plus I see and plinko so many people win 100x and keno also win users big payout