Dumb loan choices.

Featured Comment

Hey, 

Have you ever done dumb choices when loaning money? 

Like going all in with ur lent money and losing it, and then having to find an income source to pay your loans back? 

Or overall just doing lotsa dumb bets and losing lots? 

Let me know, 

slfj. 

15 hours ago, SLFJ said:

Hey, 

Have you ever done dumb choices when loaning money? 

Like going all in with ur lent money and losing it, and then having to find an income source to pay your loans back? 

Or overall just doing lotsa dumb bets and losing lots? 

Let me know, 

slfj. 

this always happen to me alot of times, and im still not learning grom it, i think this is what happen to a gambler without thinking first, specially when yu lose a lot and want to win it back, youll look for someone to loan then bet it again, then lose more, until we decided to kill ourself, which didnt happen to me coz im still fighting , i hope i win big some day,.

when I first got to know gambling online from YouTube, I used a loan from a bank to deposit and play. fortunately at that time I won and immediately returned the money along with its interest. If you remember that, it was the dumbest decision I have ever made

loaning money or getting a loan.. there is a big difference. you taking somebody word for it for repayment. and they taking your word for payment made.. so for both ways.. is all based on your words..is up to you guys to believe it or not. trust is complicated to have in this community,,

yes I once made a stupid loan and spent it on crypto gambling, when where at that time the price of bitcoin was still under $ 2000 and I instead scattered it I was sorry when in the next 6 months seeing the price of bitcoin reached $ 13000 more and it made me regret it.

I have never borrowed money to be used for gambling and deposits from the results of borrowed money are very risky because when we lose we have to find more money to pay our loans. of course if you want to deposit it is better to use more money than our salaries work and do not complicate ourselves with loans that ultimately make it difficult for us ourselves.

I took a loan a couple times but only when I did not had acces to my coins. But I never took a loan if I wasn't sure I already held the coins in my wallet. so when I wasn't depending on the outcome of my gambling to pay back the loan. 

I think taking a loan for gambling is the most stupid thing you can do and certainly when you depend on gambling to be able to pay back the loan. But taking a loan for gambling is never a good thing to do

• 5 months later...

When the player loses and goes into despair in the hope of recovering (he thinks he recovers quickly) he relies on the loan. Illusion and madness!

Under no circumstances do this! This kind of thing is not worth it. it is better to try to recover another time or invest your own money than to take with others!

It does happen to a lot of gamblers, I suppose. But for me I find it ridiculous to do it since gambling comes with a big risk. There is no guarantee that you're gonna win so most of the time fate will teach you a lesson the hard way. So better prevent it from happening before you realize sooner or later that you're too dumb to put yourself in a situation you don't wanna be in at all. Good luck though! Cheers!

We have all done stupid bets and bets which we wished that we never did, but that is gambling for you. You can’t a lot of money without risking anything (most of the time), meaning that those all in bets do come around and you either win or lose them.

If you win them, then it just increases your bank roll. If you lose the bet, you end up learning a lesson and at least you had a bit of fun. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

a simple rule of my life, dont take loan and dont give loan, its a total headache if you get some loan from some one and by some reason you didnt give back at time, he/she will start poking you in chat, and if you gave someone loan then its hard to take back, i rather like to give tip a helping hand, thats it.

On 8/6/2019 at 9:44 PM, blurrijs said:

Never loan money if you are going to gamble it. There is probably a high chance you will gamble all of it and lose, and wont have a way to pay back which will be a lot worse than not doing it

ya lol, that's what people keep on doing and they never go back from that shithole of loans, better just wait for a rain or a tip than ask for a loan and then bust and have to pay it back later on :D

Hello, In my opinion a simple rule of life, you will never take a loan and do not give a loan, if you get some loan from someone and for some reason you do not pay it back in time, it is a complete headache, he will start chatting.  , And if you owe it to someone to borrow it, then it is good for you to refrain from borrowing and borrowing.then it will be good

On 3/17/2020 at 7:51 AM, SLFJ said:

ya lol, that's what people keep on doing and they never go back from that shithole of loans, better just wait for a rain or a tip than ask for a loan and then bust and have to pay it back later on :D

The thing with a loan is that it should only ever be used for important things and should only be given to people that you trust. If you don’t know them irl, then don’t give them a loan, since you can’t chase them up for repayment if you don’t know them IRL/ they ghost you online.