Vladv26

Paok - Ajax picks

Featured Comment

Paok

The champion of Greece managed to win the title last season after years of waiting for that. They succeed something great with Razvan Lucescuas their coach but unfortunately he left the team this summer and the new coach is Abel Ferreira from Portugal. 

They played very well during training matches easily winning against teams like  Fortuna Sittard, Anderlecht or Universitatea Cluj. They lost Efthymios Koulouris this summer , but they bought a few good players like  Anderson Esiti, Douglas Augusto or Miroslav Stoch.

Paok has some big problems with their player because Mauricio, Vieirinha and Pontus Wernbloom are all missing from this match. 

Ajax

The champion of Netherlands is coming after a great season where they not only managed to win the championship but they got all the way to the semi-finals in UEFA Champions League. During training matches everything went smooth as they got a lot of victories so Ajax remains the same offensive team that we all know. 

They sold a few very important players this summer like Matty de Ligt, Wober and Frenkie de Jong. They bought some new players including Razvan Marin, Edson Alvarez, Quincy Promes and Lisandro Martinez.

Hassane Bande is the only player injuried form Ajax as there were not any other problems announced. 

Paok had some great performances during training matches with impressive victories over teams like  U Cluj (5-0), St. Truidense (4-0), Anderlecht (3-1) si Sittard (5-1) so they have a good moral before this match. The last time this two teams met was in 2017 when Ajax won 4-2.

Paok knows that playing at home is a big advantage for them and they have to play their cards right otherwise their chances of qualifying further could be ruined from the first leg. I am going to avoid betting on the winner in this match and I'm going to bet on both teams to score. 

My pick for this match is BTTS(both teams to score) 

3 hours ago, Vladv26 said:

Paok

The champion of Greece managed to win the title last season after years of waiting for that. They succeed something great with Razvan Lucescuas their coach but unfortunately he left the team this summer and the new coach is Abel Ferreira from Portugal. 

They played very well during training matches easily winning against teams like  Fortuna Sittard, Anderlecht or Universitatea Cluj. They lost Efthymios Koulouris this summer , but they bought a few good players like  Anderson Esiti, Douglas Augusto or Miroslav Stoch.

Paok has some big problems with their player because Mauricio, Vieirinha and Pontus Wernbloom are all missing from this match. 

Ajax

The champion of Netherlands is coming after a great season where they not only managed to win the championship but they got all the way to the semi-finals in UEFA Champions League. During training matches everything went smooth as they got a lot of victories so Ajax remains the same offensive team that we all know. 

They sold a few very important players this summer like Matty de Ligt, Wober and Frenkie de Jong. They bought some new players including Razvan Marin, Edson Alvarez, Quincy Promes and Lisandro Martinez.

Hassane Bande is the only player injuried form Ajax as there were not any other problems announced. 

Paok had some great performances during training matches with impressive victories over teams like  U Cluj (5-0), St. Truidense (4-0), Anderlecht (3-1) si Sittard (5-1) so they have a good moral before this match. The last time this two teams met was in 2017 when Ajax won 4-2.

Paok knows that playing at home is a big advantage for them and they have to play their cards right otherwise their chances of qualifying further could be ruined from the first leg. I am going to avoid betting on the winner in this match and I'm going to bet on both teams to score. 

My pick for this match is BTTS(both teams to score) 

never considered to put every prediction in one single topic and keep an updated win ratio in the first post in that topic. 

About this prediction I think its a very good pick. Ajax is a good scoring team but also take some goals. I think they even took 2 goals in their first league game previous weekend. with De Light missing it will need some adaption of the new players to become a well oiled machine again. So yeah think its very possible both teams will score

2 hours ago, nattekut said:

never considered to put every prediction in one single topic and keep an updated win ratio in the first post in that topic. 

About this prediction I think its a very good pick. Ajax is a good scoring team but also take some goals. I think they even took 2 goals in their first league game previous weekend. with De Light missing it will need some adaption of the new players to become a well oiled machine again. So yeah think its very possible both teams will score

I thought about putting every single prediction in one topic and thats actually what I did in the past. But the thing is I've never kept a record of my bets even though that could have have probably helped me. I create a topic for every prediction because as you can see i do a lot of analysis and I think this way more people will be interested since they can instantly see in the title wich match I analized. If I just post all my picks in one thread then only a very few people would follow it and that would basically be kind of useless. 

Anyway, this pick was a winner and so it was my other pick for tennis. One match is still playing right now and the score is tied so not sure if that's going to be a winner but my record is still good for today if I don't win that.