Stake Forum
Vladv26

Dinamo Zagreb – Ferencvaros

Featured Comment

Dinamo Zagreb

It is the champion of Croatia, winning also the Super Cup after losing the Cup against Rijeka. Since their season started they have only victories being in the first place with most goals score in 3 matches, in a number of 9.

In the previous round the beat the champion of Georgia Saburtalo Tbilisi, winning 2:0 away and 3:0 at home. Komnen Andric, Sadegh Moharrami, Kevin Theophile-Catherine and Daniel Zagorac are all injuried and will miss this match 

Ferencvaros

They won their 30th title in the history last season after a break of 2 years. The only official matches they played where in Champions League qualification after their two championship matches were canceled. 

In the first round the managed to get past the champion of Bulgaria, Ludogorets while in the second round the beat the champion of Malta, Valletta winning 3:1 at home and 1:1 away. 

I think Zagreb will start this match very motivated because they want to finish their qualification since the first leg in order to qualify further to Champions League playoffs. 

I think Zagreb is way better then Ludogorets, the team that Ferencvaros eliminated in the first round because they have a better defense, defense wich should win the game for Zagreb. 

Zagreb also has some interesting players that are participating at U21 championship, Dani Olmo and pe Bruno Petkovic, the last one scoring in both matches against Saburtalo in the second round. This kind of players should have no problems against the weak defense of Ferencvaros. 

With all of this said I'm going to pick Zagreb to win this game and additionally for higher odds you can bet on over 1.5 goals.