wngo123

What’s the next card?

Featured Comment

Let’s say you have successfully guessed one, two or more cards and you decided to cashout. Then hilo gives you money and prepares you for the next bet by placing first card. Let’s say it’s a King. You go low and it turns out the next card was a king. Then that king stays and you can place another bet. You go down again, and it turns out the next card is another king. Now what does it mean? Did you just missed 3 kings?

It looks like that:

K (you go low), next card K - you are busted

K stays, you go down , but next card is K - you are busted

the result is KKK, you missed 4 kings. If you were going high 3 times you would get 3 kings.

Sometimes it’s even 4 Kings or 4 Aces. One time I even seen 5 Aces like that. it means there were 4 pairs of AA, AA, AA , thats how it looked like but in reality it was AAAAA , because for the next roll hilo shows you the previous A the one you missed. People argue with me that it doesn’t work like that. They say that after you go KK and bust the next K is just another card taken randomly it is not that last K when you missed two Kings. that could be true in previous version of HiLo, but in this new version the K is that same second K you missed. This is my opinion. What do you think? Do you think the game ‘reset’ every time you bust or cashout? It obviously shows the last card you busted or cashout !

I think it works differently. It seems to me that the cards do not have any sequence, because everyone knows that an unlimited number of decks are used here, and each subsequent card is randomly selected.

in my experience playing hilo with the beginning of the K card it usually often happens high to high or KK and it usually appears at the beginning of the card or in the middle of the 7-9 pattern so it's better we cashout on the 5th or 6th card if the card unconvincing and unpredictable ... I prefer the beginning of the card in 2 Q 3 J 10 to take the high card and the payout is pretty good compared to the beginning of our high card and open the card at low .. but if you play hilo you have to be good at reading card patterns first if you want to play hilo if we are wrong in opening cards we can be busted but even if we are right it makes us happy .. just play smartly don't follow the lust of big profit take run take run that's what I often use when playing on hilo.

I am still confused about the Hillo game because I often find the king card up to 5 times in a row but when I try to look for it it is very difficult, so for now I am still resting with the Hillo game

I think hilo is one of the most random games after crash xD Thats why people want to keep playing it and why it's so popular in stake. You will never know what the next card will be

I only chase those KKKK or AAAA combos using the hilo bot. I noticed by using the bot actually AAA or KKK is coming frequently but those KKKK or AAAA sometimes really takes a while. So Its better to chase those when using the bot otherwise you will miss it more than hitting it