Jump to content
wiro212sableng

What mean happiness for you?

Happiness for me is ...  

15 members have voted

  1. 1. Happiness for me is ...

    • Getting rich
    • Health
    • Have a good couple


Featured Comment

Bassicaly we have to know of happiness is an important thing for human being to get  long life and forever young. For some people happiness is get rich, have a beautiful wife and kid etc. and for another else happiness is comfortable in their job or life and have so many friend also. So many definition of happines. Come on guys, tell us what is the happiness thing for you?  😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

something that makes me happy is when all my dreams are achieved to become a person who has a lot of money because when it's all achieved I want to level up the happiness level by finding a life partner aka wife .. hopefully there is a way to achieve all that and there are no obstacles ahead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I would prefer a woman to money because a woman can stay at your side for a lifetime so say that money can be used and disappear at any time, it is not unlimited. Of course, having a wife does not mean being poor. With good studies, good work you can very well be "rich" :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I choose getting rich, because thank God I have everything else, but money would not be superfluous to me. It so happens that a person is always missing something. If there is one, then there is no other and only not many can say that they have everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fuck health, the faster I die the better, money is not something that makes people happy they say, but it's so much better to cry in mercedes than in old skoda felicia... So i'd take the money for happiness, and maybe a good second half would be nice too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, chankhoreID said:

something that makes me happy is when all my dreams are achieved to become a person who has a lot of money because when it's all achieved I want to level up the happiness level by finding a life partner aka wife .. hopefully there is a way to achieve all that and there are no obstacles ahead.

Thats cool... Perfect things to do bro, but everything shoulda have a plan. More earlier you set a plan there more rational you hit a goal 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me i think happiness are getting rich, healty , and also have a good people. :D we cant be happy with just 1 thing right? if you are rich but you dont have a good health and also dont have a good people around you. then what for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tokyo06 said:

I think I would prefer a woman to money because a woman can stay at your side for a lifetime so say that money can be used and disappear at any time, it is not unlimited. Of course, having a wife does not mean being poor. With good studies, good work you can very well be "rich" :)

I am agree bro, lonely will mean pain in our life. Rich is a bonuse when we have hard working to reached that. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly I just want to have enough money to be happy in life. People who say money doesn't buy happiness are damn liars. I hate hearing it cause I know every one of my problems and more would be solved with money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

happiness this day-to-day life with your friends or family at the best time spent with them laughed or told anecdotes

for me money does not make happiness despite the fact that we need it in life but money does not do everything you can be rich and not be happy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey, happines doesnt hidde behind money or  behinde no problems. Happines can be found in the hardest moments in life when you hawe some one by oyure side and you still are happy, I know many wont agree with that but do I look like I give a F ? Many say money doesnt make people happy but some times it does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, barbaris said:

Well, I choose getting rich, because thank God I have everything else, but money would not be superfluous to me. It so happens that a person is always missing something. If there is one, then there is no other and only not many can say that they have everything.

nice choice... obviously somebody will easy to get anything with their money right? :D

20 hours ago, pras111 said:

I choose healthy because without a healthy soul can not make our activities in the routine run well. for the rich themselves it is more based on effort and hard work but to be healthy even though we are rich cannot treat it

 

20 hours ago, Mateusz said:

Fuck health, the faster I die the better, money is not something that makes people happy they say, but it's so much better to cry in mercedes than in old skoda felicia... So i'd take the money for happiness, and maybe a good second half would be nice too

lol thanks...

8 hours ago, Enzo said:

Honestly I just want to have enough money to be happy in life. People who say money doesn't buy happiness are damn liars. I hate hearing it cause I know every one of my problems and more would be solved with money.

absolutely correct... simply life simple problem with money ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Give me money and I'll take my chances with the other stuff. Money unlocks doors you didn't even think possible. Rich people always say that being healthy is the most important. Do you know why? It's because they have nothing else to worry about! They would love to just live forever, do you think they are worried at all about their money running out? Or getting paid enough to barely cover their overdraft and hoping their car doesn't have any problems for this month?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would like to believe that an enjoyable happiness would consist of the three things that you mention that is wealth , health and good relationships/love.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happiness means a lot, every of the statement above in the poll, but if I'd have to choose, I'd choose love, because I'll have someone that cares for me and I have to care for someone in my life too, if I'd have my true love, I'd not worry about my health, because I know it is going to get better always, she's always going to be there for you and you are always be there for her, you're like the filling to her and she is the filling to you, so yeah, I'd definitely have to go for love.

Kind regards,

slfj :) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As for me all those 3 are main reasons to become happy. But I guess that healthy friends and relatives and yourself as well is the main reason to stay happy and see their faces everyday. Because as you know you can buy health so enjoy every moment of every day you are spending with closest people. ❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×