Happiness for me is ...  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Happiness for me is ...

• Getting rich
    • Health
    • Have a good couple

Featured Comment

On 8/12/2019 at 9:12 PM, SLFJ said:

Happiness means a lot, every of the statement above in the poll, but if I'd have to choose, I'd choose love, because I'll have someone that cares for me and I have to care for someone in my life too, if I'd have my true love, I'd not worry about my health, because I know it is going to get better always, she's always going to be there for you and you are always be there for her, you're like the filling to her and she is the filling to you, so yeah, I'd definitely have to go for love.

Kind regards,

slfj :) .

Lovely answer mate, love increased spirit of life. ;) 

On 8/12/2019 at 9:30 PM, Eugene265 said:

As for me all those 3 are main reasons to become happy. But I guess that healthy friends and relatives and yourself as well is the main reason to stay happy and see their faces everyday. Because as you know you can buy health so enjoy every moment of every day you are spending with closest people. ❤️

I agreed with you mate, enjoyable life starting from health. Then we can enjoy our time spend it with closest people near us.  :)

I think if you say choose one think then I  choose health because if your health is good then you always feel happy if your health is not good you not feel happy.

And if you say for life happiness then I think these 3 things need anyone money,health and good couple but not just rich mean your life happy I see so many rich people not happy with them life

14 minutes ago, Ali saher said:

I think if you say choose one think then I  choose health because if your health is good then you always feel happy if your health is not good you not feel happy.

And if you say for life happiness then I think these 3 things need anyone money,health and good couple but not just rich mean your life happy I see so many rich people not happy with them life

That's true, with 3 of them will be perfect happines for us. Rich not means get happines, sometimes we've seen rich people have a sad story in their life.

Get money for paid our health, with good habit on food, sport and health lifestye. Good health will make your enjoyable life spending with your closest friends and then make them happy also with our money. A tourism journey with our lovely friend i think will more happinesse do you get.  :)